RJJ that beat Ruiz would've defeat Tyson and he beats the Wlad that fought Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Oh sh** Reed, that's a challenge.

If Roy could just stay away for a few rounds, I could see him beating Tyson. Not predicting it, not expecting it, but he could do it. 2003 Tyson was pretty far gone at that point.

As far as Wlad, Roy would make him look very awkward and average until Wlad finally caught him, whenever that ended up being. Roy's certainly capable of running like Haye did at the very least.
    No diss to him but no its not lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
      No way RJJ stops tyson, tyson is one of the most durable fighters ever.
      Huh? He was knocked out by McBride and Williams during this time. Get real man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        I mostly agree with what you said but Tyson would gas whether he mentally gave up or not. The fight would end shortly afterwards. Oh, and prime Rjjr didn't just sit on the ropes and take shots. He circled and fired combinations from angles with sick speed.
        I never said he did but even in his prime Jones had a tendency to retreat to the ropes. Even against an old Tyson that could doom him. And Tyson was actually beating Williams up before he tore his knee ligaments and against McBride he just quit. Also bear in mind that around the same time Tyson was losing to those two Jones was getting sparked by Tarver and Johnson so it's not as if he was invincible at this point either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          Huh? He was knocked out by McBride and Williams during this time. Get real man.
          You know what you are correct I was thinking of the beast in his prime. Still Roy isnt stopping tyson at this point in his career either.

Comment

• One clean punch from one of the hardest hitters ever in Wlad would ko the crystal chin of Roy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid McCoy View Post
              I never said he did but even in his prime Jones had a tendency to retreat to the ropes. Even against an old Tyson that could doom him. And Tyson was actually beating Williams up before he tore his knee ligaments and against McBride he just quit. Also bear in mind that around the same time Tyson was losing to those two Jones was getting sparked by Tarver and Johnson so it's not as if he was invincible at this point either.
              The thread is about 2003 Jones... Read the OP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid McCoy View Post
                It's not like I really have to say this but it was obvious that Jones was not the same fighter he was prior to moving up to heavyweight. None of those things worked with Jones before. He simply had an answer for every style. You don't have to agree. It's understandable that what Roy has done over the last 8 years has tarnished his legacy substantially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  One clean punch from one of the hardest hitters ever in Wlad would ko the crystal chin of Roy.
                  People said the same thing about Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    People said the same thing about Haye.
                    Wlad had to be cautious because of Haye's power, I doubt Wlad even if he doesn't have an iron chin would have anything to worry about in that regard from 190 some odd lb Roy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Wlad had to be cautious because of Haye's power, I doubt Wlad even if he doesn't have an iron chin would have anything to worry about in that regard from 190 some odd lb Roy.
                      When is Wlad not cautious?

Comment

Working...
                      X