Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire -vs- Omar Narvaez, Official Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire -vs- Omar Narvaez, Official Poll!

Who wins and how? Considering putting some jelly beans on Donaire to win inside the distance at -289. Still smarting from the Hopkins ppv, I want to see what NSB thinks first! Poll to follow, please discuss!
    Nonito Donaire by decision.
    14.71%
    Nonito Donaire by stoppage.
    73.53%
    Omar Narvaez by decision.
    5.88%
    Omar Narvaez by stoppage.
    5.88%

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    Who wins and how? Considering putting some jelly beans on Donaire to win inside the distance at -289. Still smarting from the Hopkins ppv, I want to see what NSB thinks first! Poll to follow, please discuss!
    Will Omar come just to survive the distance? Is he a hard to hit sort of defensive guy? I don't really know anything about this guy..

Comment

nonito times him by the 5th and ko's him.

Comment

I was thinking about the same bet but William Hill are only offering 1 Market on this fight - the out right winner, with Donaire at 1/25, rubbish! Can never be bothered to sign up with someone else

Comment

Narvaez is experienced so I think he will last more then most Donaire opponents, and by lasting more I mean up until the 6th or 7th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
            I was thinking about the same bet but William Hill are only offering 1 Market on this fight - the out right winner, with Donaire at 1/25, rubbish! Can never be bothered to sign up with someone else
            I wouldn't bet on Narvaez, but with those odds betting say $50 is not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
              Narvaez is experienced so I think he will last more then most Donaire opponents, and by lasting more I mean up until the 6th or 7th round.
              Okay, so just to be clear. I'm not going to find out Saturday Narvaez is some sort of defensive wizard or Malignaggi type back pedaller right? No Margarito 2.0 type chin? B/c at a glance, Donaire by KO seems like the best money. Sucks making a bet when you've never even seen a guy fight.(I'm too lazy to youtube Narvaez.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                I wouldn't bet on Narvaez, but with those odds betting say $50 is not bad at all.
                If I put £50 on at 1/25 I would earn £2....

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  If I put £50 on at 1/25 I would earn £2....
                  It's going to cost me 30 bucks to win 10 bucks on the Donaire inside distance.. Decisions decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    Okay, so just to be clear. I'm not going to find out Saturday Narvaez is some sort of defensive wizard or Malignaggi type back pedaller right? No Margarito 2.0 type chin? B/c at a glance, Donaire by KO seems like the best money. Sucks making a bet when you've never even seen a guy fight.(I'm too lazy to youtube Narvaez.
                    He has average speed. Very good technically speaking. Very good fundamentals. Southpaw. Experienced. He is I would say a smart boxer. Nothing flashy, just wins fights. But then again I think Montiel is better all around and Donaire had no trouble with him at all. Also Donaire is a BIG 118lber and Narvaez is a career 112lber who just recently went up to 115lbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X