Donaire/Narvaez and other weekend fights discussion/RBR/post fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    had to be, not even 1 round.
    I don't care if they had Rodriguez the winner, it was the scorecards that made me feel the fight was fixed. Makes me think even if the fight wasn't close at all and Rodriguez opponent was dominating Rodriguez that the judges would still find a way to **** Rodriguez's opponent.

Comment

yes! he was robbed!

Comment

That was some bull if ive ever seen it. I had Rodriguez winning by a round, and like the commentators were saying a draw wouldve been justified. I dont know how Rosinsky could even hug Rodriguez after the scorecards were read.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          It was a total robbery! I got Rosinsky winning Clearly!
          Nobody in here had either fighter winning clearly, why don't you go watch some PAC reruns idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
            Take that guy off your sig bro.
            Why??????????

Comment

If you are clearly going to just screw a guy why would you make it look so obvious? Just all score it 96-94, or 97-93 and no one would have really cared. The PW-Lara judges were embarrassed by that. That was a new low for me in boxing. I love the sport, but it's becoming harder and harder to watch with crap like this.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
                If you are clearly going to just screw a guy why would you make it look so obvious? Just all score it 96-94, or 97-93 and no one would have really cared. The PW-Lara judges were embarrassed by that. That was a new low for me in boxing. I love the sport, but it's becoming harder and harder to watch with crap like this.
                i agree us few fans of the sport are getting screwed weekend after weekend
                smh

Comment

they couldn't make it any more obvious could they?

Comment

i agree he won
                    but the real travesty is that it was scored 100-90 hahahahahahahhahahaha wow

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      i agree he won
                      but the real travesty is that it was scored 100-90 hahahahahahahhahahaha wow
                      The fight was good, but the judges ****k it up. Should've been a draw at worse, but I guess that's boxing lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X