Donaire/Narvaez and other weekend fights discussion/RBR/post fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bro change that gay behind avi

Comment

• Fighters like these DO NOT deserve any kind of TV exposure or exposure period. No heart, no will, no desire - robots without souls. Narvaez is a ***** and so is Clottey. Period.

Comment

• lol.................

Comment

• was a lot like pacquaio - mosley, with donaire totally running out of ideas without having actually tried out very much at all, unless you count his laughable mayweather impression with a crap shoulder roll.
          narvaez fought a lot better than mosley i should mention.

donaire = great at what he does. but can't do many different things at all. up there in the p4p? i don't think so.

rigondeaux would make him look very limited, gamboa would smash him.
          vs juanma i would like to see that, reckon it'd be a good battle.

Comment

• Of course Nonito is overrated by crazy *******s that are looking to morph into Nonitards as Pac nears the end of his career. Get used to it. I mean, where else they gonna' go?

But you are just like them. A member of a cult of personality. Not a fan of boxing but a fan of one boxer (or in this case a pair). You calculate somehow that by talking smack about other competitors that have fans as slavishly devoted as you, your favorite is elevated? This is a strange phenomena that one rarely sees outside of boxing message boards and I don't understand it. You should seek professional help.

Anyway there's no reason to denigrate Donaire; He won a shutout against a technical master that (having been wobbled once early on) had decided to avoid a KO at the cost of accepting a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              never said I was giving him PROPS, I'm just saying that it is not the opponents job to HELP YOU LOOK GOOD, Walk his A$$ DOWN and Apply the PRESSURE EVEN MORE...especially when he is just covering up and not throwing back much

I also seen Donaire in this fight land a good punch and not follow it up with anything...but I am a fan of Donaire and I will give him the Benefit of the Doubt and say that the long lay off and a little rust might have effected him last night
              His job is to win, for everyone who bets on his ass and paid to see him fight.
              He doesnt need to make his opponent look good, he needs to make himself look good.
              Being on your shell and moving away from every engagement without returning fire is called fighting scared.
              Guys like him shouldn't be allowed to fight at this stage ever again.
              He can go back to Argentina and impress his local followings.

And you are wrong, Donaire did not just knock out one guy in Montiel who was the lineal champ btw, he did the same to Darchiniyan and Siderenko.
              All three KO are huge and comparable to the top 3 P4P fighters.

Comment

• First Martinez and now Donaire. Looks like 1st round KOs is what fans want to see. if not, they are considered overated. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Blueprint as far as being at to catch Donaire with Jabs because of his lack of head movement, as well as being able to FRUSTRATE HIM when he can't have his way

At the same time I thought Donaire could have done...MORE! Maybe applied the pressure even more against at SITTING TARGET and MIXED UP HIS PUNCHES instead of head hunting and trying to get a KO to impress everybody
                  That's not Donaire's style though, to apply pressure. So I'm not holding it against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
                    They believe they achieve something if they survive, as was the case with Narvaez last night. Or maybe it's because they are plain scared or just want the paycheck.
                    It must be some Rocky type things they want to go 12 rounds with the champ, as if doing nothing for 12 rounds then actually giving the champ a fight for 6 rounds.

Comment

• I think referees should be able to stop a fight due to inactivity. I wouldn't mind it. These would either push the ****** in the sport to fight or out of the sport. Either way, it works.Then give steel bats to the crowd and allow them to jump on them.

Comment

Working...
                      X