Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire/Narvaez and other weekend fights discussion/RBR/post fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well Navarez is not exactly a big puncher, and Donaire said he didnt mind getting hit/taking risks as long as he got his own shots off, but i guess he couldnt get hit shots off (especially to the body) because he is over rated. Its all of this Pacquiao influence IMO, he tries too hard.

Comment

• why dont you just write a blog if all you want to do is spout off... forums are generally for discussion, not to spitball

or just go have your circle jerk with king kong while rubbing each other off to tim horton's pics

Comment

• lol, someone seems highly angry. please dont troll my thread. TROLL.

Comment

• Um why didnt donaire go to the body more?

Narvaez's guard was sky high all night, and everytime donaire made a move his tendency was to protect his face leaving his body completely open.

All donaire had to do was jab jab his guard, and then step in with a straight to the body, and repeat until he lowered his hands.

Comment

• lol, why did you deletes that racist post you just made? Very brave of you that. your a known troll please dont post in my thread again. now back to topic. i really feel for someone who possessed such a hug size advantage, and considering the level of opposition navarez has faced, it was going to be a blowout victory for donaire. In a way i feel like he got exposed a little.

Comment

• Not at all. He was in there with a guy with an obvious great defense and he still won almost every round. Narvaez had not lost and now I know why. Donaire looked better than Pac did against Clottey and that's good enough in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                Not at all. He was in there with a guy with an obvious great defense and he still won almost every round. Narvaez had not lost and now I know why. Donaire looked better than Pac did against Clottey and that's good enough in my opinion.
                Didnt you see the size difference? Donaire was a giant compared to this guy. and he was too scared to go to his body. I think maybe he is hiding some chin issues aswell.

Comment

• Styles make fights. If you look back in history, some of the best fighters had tough times with fighters most people today couldn't even name. Just because Donaire didn't get an amazing KO last night doesn't make him overrated.

Comment

• exactly its the basics of boxing and he couldnt do it, highly over rated.

Comment

• Oh, and I will add, if he was in there with a more offensive minded fighter, Donaire can make counter contact and close the show on them. This what happened to Darchinyan and Montiel.

Comment

Working...
                      X