• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts was joking guyse, move along

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
      donair looked HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
      He's gonna be in some seriously exciting fights when he starts fighting guys around his own natural size.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Looking good and the fight being boring are not mutually exclusive, you can look good and the fight be boring
        IKR.

And WTF did Floyd need to "adjust" to Tata for?

He was hitting him clean all night.

Not once was Floyd made to look wild or frustrated.

This "puga" kid is ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Coming from a guy with Mosley in his avi....

SMH....
          In his defense that was arguably Mosleys greatest or one of his greatest wins of his career. He was such an underdog and shook up the boxing world with that stunning victory. As for the chant, it was quite shameful. Boxing fans are respectable fans and stuff like that should not happen. I do have to say that Navarez didn't come to fight and Boxing needs to adjust. If you don't come to fight, something needs to be done because people are starting to lose major interest in the sport, especially due to UFC giving them quick action. Boxing needs to reinvent itself and it's a shame that old fuks like Bob Arum who don't care about the sport still are major figures in the sport. When Arum dies, the sport gets better.

Comment

• It'll be okay. Boxing is as much a business as it is a sport. Navarez will never be shown on American television again. I hope lasting the distance was enough to satisfy the rest of your career fighting for peanuts in Argentina.

Comment

• while i agree that the fight stank up the joint, its a stay busy fight for donaire before he moves up in weight a few months removed from one of his career best win.

Comment

• Donaire was fighting an argentine boxer outside Argentina.

This fight was a Donaire win the day the fight location was made public.

Funny thing is had they fought in Argentina Narvaez would have probably won something like 118-117 or 120-118 cause the judges would have given Narvaez a 10-10 round for almost every round he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                  why did'nt floyd look good vs baldomir ?...and he was a bum....
                  Why don't you get a sense of proportion, at least? And why do you keep mentioning Mayweather? Nobody else mentioned him before you went on your dumb-ass witch hunt again.

Narvaez is a 5'3 bantamweight king and a HUGE Donaire couldn't get to him - landing numerous punches on nothing but gloves. Donaire is the right winner of the fight but he didn't impress me and I think Gamboa is going to run him over.

With that height, weight and reach advantage Donaire should be able to close the fight early and be way more physical. He actually made Narvaez look like the bigger guy and the bigger puncher.

The only reason why Donaire is fighting smaller dudes is because he'll be in trouble when going up in weight to fight the top contenders there.

I've said it before, I can't see Donaire going through Gamboa and tonight that statement is even more clear to me: No way Donaire gets through Gamboa.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    kill urself. he sucked donaire off all nite
                    exactly he has been doing that for a while, according to him donaire would be the number one pick in a draft and leaves you breathless every second, the ass kissing was incredible

Comment

• They do that when all 1st class fighters seem to strugle. Donaire did not get exposed. He simply went up against probably the best high guard defense since Winky. IMO he lost the 2nd & 3rd, but he won the fight. I was more impressed with Navaera's defense but that's no knock on Donaire who still owned the fight. But I still will never blame that little guiy for not getting ko'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X