Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Disputes Rumors of a Rift With Pacquiao's Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan has made his carrear LIVING OFF of Pac mans name"saying hes faster",whats funny is as soon as a REAL FIGHT is being discussed Khans chin begins to cracklol

Comment

KHANtraDICKtion!!! I fuc*ing hate this guy and I hope someone Knicks his dumb a$$ out!! He runs his mouth way too much with dumb **** like this all the time....I actually feel like he's worried about the not sparring because he knows that sparring with manny has earned him a tremendous amount of skill...now without having one of the best boxers to spar with and learn from he's probably thinking holy ****! U mean I have to do this without manny's extra help?!?

Comment

Originally posted by dwidsid3d View Post
        Khan has made his carrear LIVING OFF of Pac mans name"saying hes faster",whats funny is as soon as a REAL FIGHT is being discussed Khans chin begins to cracklol
        Exactly dude!! He's def made a living off his name...the fact that he gets to mention that he trains with PAC helps people know of him like oh yeah that's the kid that spars with manny and is trained by roach

The fact that they r not letting them spar together has prob gotten khan worried

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
          Exactly dude!! He's def made a living off his name...the fact that he gets to mention that he trains with PAC helps people know of him like oh yeah that's the kid that spars with manny and is trained by roach

The fact that they r not letting them spar together has prob gotten khan worried
          Lol. You're an idiot.

He has not made a name by mentioning Pacs name. He made his name before he even joined Roach you ******.

And then he cemented his fame by winning titles and of course his Maidana fight. You can't be this dumb can you?

Don't answer that, you're probably black. A GED never hurt anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by killerboy View Post
            Lol. You're an idiot.

He has not made a name by mentioning Pacs name. He made his name before he even joined Roach you ******.

And then he cemented his fame by winning titles and of course his Maidana fight. You can't be this dumb can you?

c'mon man, khan drops pac's and floyd's name more in interviews and conversations than a whore drops her panties.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              Yesterday: Khan says there's a rift with Pacquiao's Camp.

Today: Khan says Don' t believe my rumors, there's no rift with Pacquiao's Camp.

Kontradicting Khan.
              Good one Lori..

Comment

Originally posted by killerboy View Post
                Lol. You're an idiot.

Khan made a name before winning a belt??Are you serious??

Comment

Well he's gay so who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                    Yesterday: Khan says there's a rift with Pacquiao's Camp.

Today: Khan says Don' t believe my rumors, there's no rift with Pacquiao's Camp.

Kontradicting Khan.
                    Here you go:

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Khan made a name before winning a belt??Are you serious??
                      yes, he did.

He was already a star and millionaire when he returned from The Olympics.

Comment

Working...
                      X