Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez "Im confident the Mayweather fight will be finalized in a few weeks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
    If Floyd beats Sergio, does that mean he will finally fight Pac next?
    Floyd would fight Manny yesterday if he would just take the test....

Comment

Why would fighting Martinez at 150 hurt Mayweather's legacy if Martinez is the one that offered to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        my man..ref said lets go..time to fight not huge......and i want the sergio floyd fight at 160 for the lineal mw title
        I really dont think it would be at 160
        but that would be crazy!
        the only way ill talk shi t on this fight is if floyd takes him on at 150
        i know ***y is the one that said 150 but it would be another Pac vs oscar
        that is way too much for ***y to do
        i would actually like for the fight to happen at 154

I still cant beleive the crap that pac fans are talking
        its amazing he can fight beat up past prime fighters and floyd could potentially fight back to back to back prime fighters and he still gets sh itted on
        Larold you know im a floyd hater but cant really knock him for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          He faced Ortiz because he got caught by the right hand all day long. The same will be true about Martinez. Mayweather wanted no part of him before Barker. I hope Sergio finds a way to spark him since he won't face Manny.
          Floyd mentioned fighting Sergio after he beat Mosley. FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            Why would fighting Martinez at 150 hurt Mayweather's legacy if Martinez is the one that offered to do it?
            because fighting him at 150 would be like manny fighting hoya
            its just not right regardless if ***y said he would fight at 150

i honestly see floyd saying 154

Comment

No chance, this is floyd we're on about it will be at 150, he defo won't fight at 154, just look at his history.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he'll fight at 154, Floyd has always dissed catch weights.

Comment

I am begging Floyd 154 or up. If you do this at 150 I can't defend this fight. It would be hypocritical of me and many others onthis board. 150 PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Floyd would fight Manny yesterday if he would just take the test....
                    And Manny would of already have fought Floyd if Floyd would just drop the request for extra tests it works both ways.

Comment

I wouldn't support the fight at 150 either. But Floyd won't do that, if he fights him it will be at 160 or 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X