Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez "Im confident the Mayweather fight will be finalized in a few weeks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez wont even wince at a Floyd right. hopefully no rehydration clause or catchweight.

Floyd is going to get his come uppins here. He thinks he can secure his legacy by not fighting Pac and taking on this challenge? He bit off more than he can chew, he is gonna get murdered, emasculated. He's gonna sound and look his old man after Martinez is done with him

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Or make him go to 147. A weight Martinez has never fought at RIGHT Mathed? SMFH.
      It was like 2001 or so ............"If he ever fought at that weight"
      not saying he ever did................................lol

***I remember that post now, was just talking smack, lol***

Comment

It's gonna be a great fight I hope it happens. Definitely a fight to look forward to.

Comment

This would be extremely epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            There was actually no catch weight, contracts were changed lol
            All I know is he weighed in at 146 and JMM weighed in at 142...officially.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              All I know is he weighed in at 146 and JMM weighed in at 142...officially.
              If Floyd weighed in at 146, how was it a catch weight? lol

The contract was changed a few weeks before the weigh in, they asked Marquez if it's possible to change it to the WW limit & he agreed as long as he get's to penalize Mayweather for every pound over the 144lb's.

It was originally a catch weight but it ended up not being.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Son you might wanna chill with your hate or you'll be the next victim to end up disappearing off NSB once its over
                ME? Nah, I'd give Floyd all the props in the world if he beat Martinez at say 154 but at 150 the fight would be a joke....anyone with any sense at all would have to agree. The man is at 3-5% body fat when in training form, you see him being able to drop 10 or 12 pounds of pure muscle in a couple months in a healthy manner?

I won't run and hide, I'd admit that Floyd was as good as he claims he is (the ironic thing is Floyd was my favorite boxer back in the day) I just let his personal antics and ring actions influence how I view him and feel about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                  If Floyd weighed in at 146, how was it a catch weight? lol

The contract was changed a few weeks before the weigh in, they asked Marquez if it's possible to change it to the WW limit & he agreed as long as he get's to penalize Mayweather for every pound over the 144lb's.

It was originally a catch weight but it ended up not being.
                  I didn't know they changed it, I thought that he just came in over the weight. I remember reading the articles about it the day it happened and the big deal about the $200,000 fine. I didn't remember reading about any contract changes or whatever- not saying it's not true, just saying I apparently missed reading it.......or just forgot I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by azza21 View Post
                    No chance, this is floyd we're on about it will be at 150, he defo won't fight at 154, just look at his history.
                    He fought De La Hoya at 154, thats your history lesson for today.

Comment

• Originally posted by titan m View Post
                      He fought De La Hoya at 154, thats your history lesson for today.
                      Got em........

Comment

Working...
                      X