No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana update on McCloskey, Morales, Soto, moving to 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos Maidana update on McCloskey, Morales, Soto, moving to 147

maidana saying hi again on his twitter, after a short vacation, and discusses some recent things.
    in short, his next fight should be in february, most likely morales or soto, otherwise a move up is possible. mccloskey is out. damn!

ChinoMaidana For all of u who ask, we want to fight in February. We are in talks with Golden Boy. A few options out there. Confirmation in next few days.
    ChinoMaidana To McCloskey's great fans: I was willing to fight Paul in Belfast but I'm told the offer made was very low. Im sorry!
    ChinoMaidana U have Berto and Ortiz in 147lbs, good fighters. And the best of all: Mayweather. One thing is for sure: I'd never give Floyd a kiss!
    ChinoMaidana I'd like the rematch with Morales to finish him off. Or I'm
    told it could be Soto. If not those 2 then I'd probably move up to 147

Take on Soto!

Comment

maidana seems real eager to move up to 147, we gotta get that rios fight at 140 first chino!

Comment

Just don't fight another bum.... 29 bums are enough for any boxer's resume. Even Calzaghe didn't go that far.

Comment

Soto or morales would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Just don't fight another bum.... 29 bums are enough for any boxer's resume. Even Calzaghe didn't go that far.
            when the guerrero fight was 2 weeks away did you consider him a bum??

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              when the guerrero fight was 2 weeks away did you consider him a bum??
              No, ofcourse not.

Too bad Maidana paid Guerrero step-aside money so he could fight another bum and add another KO win to his resume.

Comment

All we hear from maidana is he's not been offered enough money. Listen farm boy you ain't worth **** you bring nothing to the table yet expect to get paid handsomely..... GTFO!

Comment

him and khan will meet again @147. gonna be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    No, ofcourse not.

Too bad Maidana paid Guerrero step-aside money so he could fight another bum and add another KO win to his resume.

Did maidana pay guerrero to injure his shoulder in sparring? did he pay for guerreros surgery on his shoulder too?

Comment

Working...
                    X