Comments Thread For: Donaire Targets His Next Fight: I Want Nishioka or Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see Donaire vs Nishioka.

Comment

145 lbs? Holy crap! Dude really needs to move up. Fighting Arce is nothing but adding a name to his resume. He should move right on up to Featherweight and look for a super fight with Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
        What a joke. A man that walks around at 145 should not be fighting at 118.
        Trinidad and Hatton were rumored to come close to 180 in between fights.

Should they have fought at higher weights then where they were? Dumbass

Comment

Donaire destroys Arce, Jorge leans in too much and just throws loopy punches , its gna cost him big when he lands into one of Donaire's left hooks! Plus Arce lost to Darch and Donaire beat Darch! It wld be nice too see rematch between Darch and Donaire or Flash against Nishioka!

Comment

I like both Arce and Nishioka, but Donaire is way too much for him at this stage in his career. Nishioka on the other hand is a very good boxer, he doesnt get flustered and is very good at controlling the pace of a fight. A fight between Donaire will be a more technical fight, but it will be a good one fought at a good pace. I wouldnt mind seeing it at all.

Comment

Wow 145. A fight between Gamboa seems pretty reasonable to me. Not gonna happen though.

Comment

People should at least try to understand that the vast majority of boxers are cutting over 20 pounds of weight for each fight.

Unless the fighter in question is in the gym yearround, he is going to be at least 20 pounds above his fighting weight on average.

If we ran through a list of top fighters, I'd gamble 90% are 20 pounds above fighting weight if they're not in training camp. I'd be surprised if even a quarter of the 10 fighters in the Ring's P4P are within 20 pounds of their division limit before training camp (unless they've been in the gym for a few weeks prior).

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                  Donaire destroys Arce, Jorge leans in too much and just throws loopy punches , its gna cost him big when he lands into one of Donaire's left hooks! Plus Arce lost to Darch and Donaire beat Darch! It wld be nice too see rematch between Darch and Donaire or Flash against Nishioka!
                  Darchi would get his head knocked off again...

Comment

Donaire's target is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                      What a joke. A man that walks around at 145 should not be fighting at 118.
                      so ur saying he should be fighting Maidana, Khan ,Pac and Margarito??

Comment

Working...
                      X