Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao -vs- Amir Khan @ WW, Official Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan by decision. Pacquiao can't deal with movement and he doesn't know how to adjust. Khan's too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      a pac fan and a ****sexual reference...nothing new around this place I see.
      aren't you ashamed of yourself, did you notice the year when i joined this site. and im still following what the admin wants! stop using that word and i won't call you a floyd _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        hey **** lips if you don't like people commenting in your thread just because it's against your opinion why bother making up a thread??

I see you enjoy the company of fellow *******s..but there is no place for a bit of truth I see
        I don't even like most *******s, they're part of the problem. Just like yourself. This was the post I commented on that you made:

"pac is afraid to spar with khan ..there is no way he would fight him ..pac changed his training times just to avoid those beating he received from khan "

Complete garbage, adds nothing to the thread or discussion. If you're a troll, just own it. I'm not telling you to leave or not post, just calling a spade a spade.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleçăo No. 13 View Post
          Greater power? Are you serious? Even Khan realizes that Manny has more power.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content10899.html
          He being modest man, Amir is that way inclined.

Strength in size, he is a much larger athlete all round than Manny, even though I love Manny and view him as the superior boxer, I see Khan's size being too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleçăo No. 13 View Post
            Manny knocks him out so hard, Wazaa will be unconscious.
            lmao...yeah, I think manny beats amir probably even stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Jackson View Post
              He being modest man, Amir is that way inclined.

Strength in size, he is a much larger athlete all round than Manny, even though I love Manny and view him as the superior boxer, I see Khan's size being too much.
              Bro, Pacquaio fought Margarito and Oscar who are both taller than Khan with a better reach.

Khan has great hand speed, some good power but Pacquiao is the full rack, he has it all, speed, power, footwork, chin, stamina. Pacquiao beats Khan, not saying Khan is bad or anything but he loses to Manny.

Khan's chin is a weakness which every good puncher will exploit. But Khan has a tighter defence.

We'll see how he handles Peterson and how he fights at 147lbs before saying anything.

Comment

[QUOTE=KillerRightHook;11312568]Bro, Pacquaio fought Margarito and Oscar who are both taller than Khan with a better reach.

Khan has great hand speed, some good power but Pacquiao is the full rack, he has it all, speed, power, footwork, chin, stamina. Pacquiao beats Khan, not saying Khan is bad or anything but he loses to Manny.

Khan's chin is a weakness which every good puncher will exploit. But Khan has a tighter defence.

We'll see how he handles Peterson and how he fights at 147lbs before saying anything.[/QUOTE]

People just seem to be assuming, Khan will be as effective at 147 as he's been at 140. I don't think that's guaranteed, however I think he will retain most all of his abilities at 147. Even with retaining his skills, I think a Pacquiao matchup is all wrong for him.

Also, I hope Khan isn't overlooking Peterson. He should be able to clearly beat Peterson if he takes him seriously, but Peterson is definitely not a cake walk. The guy has good height, reach and has gone up against very good fighters in Ortiz, Bradley etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  People just seem to be assuming, Khan will be as effective at 147 as he's been at 140. I don't think that's guaranteed, however I think he will retain most all of his abilities at 147. Even with retaining his skills, I think a Pacquiao matchup is all wrong for him.

Also, I hope Khan isn't overlooking Peterson. He should be able to clearly beat Peterson if he takes him seriously, but Peterson is definitely not a cake walk. The guy has good height, reach and has gone up against very good fighters in Ortiz, Bradley etc.
                  Peterson has some good power, and a style I don't think Khan has faced, but yes, if Khan takes this fight seriously, he should win convincingly.

Also agree that Khan should retain his skills at 147lbs, but with a bit more pop in his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
                    Peterson has some good power, and a style I don't think Khan has faced, but yes, if Khan takes this fight seriously, he should win convincingly.

Also agree that Khan should retain his skills at 147lbs, but with a bit more pop in his punches.
                    I wonder who Team Khan would get to train him if Pac/Khan were to happen. I would think since it will likely be a one and done or two and done sort of training switch.. Nacho Berinstain would be a natural pick for training.

It would be interesting to see what Nacho could do with Khan leading up to a Pacquiao clash.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
                      Bro, Pacquaio fought Margarito and Oscar who are both taller than Khan with a better reach.

We'll see how he handles Peterson and how he fights at 147lbs before saying anything.
                      I hear you, but neither De La Hoya nor Margarito were 24 year old improving fighters who have had the added pleasure of training with and learning from Pac every day, Amir is improving daily and by the time this 'potential' fight could happen, Pacquiao's speed will be in steady decline as that is the 1st thing to go.

He may or may not, I do feel that Khan can do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X