Link??? Mudine vs Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOOGSTRATEN View Post
    Mundine >>>>>> Green >>>>> Jones

Simple logic tells us you should start respecting The Man.
    lol indeed good sir. . . to add to the list. . . SVEN OTTKE >>> Mundine>>>> Green >>>> Jones

Comment

I have to say, that was probably the most boring fight I think I have ever seen. Alverez was slower than a slug, he was in slow motion the whole fight. I had it as a shut out for mundine (120-108) and I thought mundine fought crap.. Weirdly one of the judges scored it 114-115... and the other two were like 117-112 or something, but still I dont understand it, Alverez comes all the way from Mexico and to me it looked like he didnt even try.. For example last round comes along, and its pretty dam obvious he was down and in my eyes had lost every round, but still he just slowly moved around the ring like a slug and threw basically no punches and showed no intensity? Seems like he just wanted a pay day to me..

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny1991 View Post
        I have to say, that was probably the most boring fight I think I have ever seen. Alverez was slower than a slug, he was in slow motion the whole fight. I had it as a shut out for mundine (120-108) and I thought mundine fought crap.. Weirdly one of the judges scored it 114-115... and the other two were like 117-112 or something, but still I dont understand it, Alverez comes all the way from Mexico and to me it looked like he didnt even try.. For example last round comes along, and its pretty dam obvious he was down and in my eyes had lost every round, but still he just slowly moved around the ring like a slug and threw basically no punches and showed no intensity? Seems like he just wanted a pay day to me..
        did you ahve a stream?! and u held out on us! or you from aussie and u just bought the fight but don't know how to stream? (i don't either). . .

oh well, glad to hear i didn't miss much. . . just want to see BUMDINE get KO'd like OTTKE did him! haha. . .

but yeah, I'd say Rigo knows he is SET FOR LIFE off his brother's name, so he's just going through the motions. . .

Comment

ugly, don't be talking smack about Aussies, son. I'll have to straighten you out boi.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mundine Cruises Past Rigberto Alvarez, Eyes Trout Bout

By Jake Donovan - Anthony Mundine had his way in easily outpointing Rigoberto Alvarez in their 12-round bout Wednesday evening at the Entertainment Centre in Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

Scores were 117-111 (twice) and a “what fight were you watching” 114-113 tally for Mundine, who now eyes a shot against American titlist Austin Trout. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Haha yeah I ordered the fight on tv.. Dam 49 bucks for a **** night of fights haha... But yeah sorry don't know how to stream it !!

But you didn't miss much. But I'm happy mundane won, because I really wanna see trout knock him out. But then again who has trout really fought? Even rhough I think mundine is the biggest ducker of them all, the fact is that he still has fought better ppl than trout (otke, Kessler, green haha I know, geale) and probably on the top of trouts list is Alvarez and he was fu king terrible tonight.. So I think mundine might beat trout and then hopefully we can see mundine fight cotto and get his ass handed to him haha that would make me so happy!!!

Comment

I think Mundine is ready for the big boys, BRING ON COTTO-MARGARITO WINNER. Mundine beat Green which means he's a legend legend killer.

Comment

Alvarez is not a high punch volume puncher & it showed vs the 1st 2 cards,,,114-113, there's always a blind one, probably a Vegas reject...still Trout dominate Alvarez by wideer margins and if Tony really wants the belt he'll come tio US and try & take it, unsuccessfully I'm sure...

Comment

Working...
                  X