No announcement yet.

i hope someone at hbo reads this!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope someone at hbo reads this!!!

please dont show the replay of hopkins vs dawson on saturday night.. instead show the mickey garcia fight on the same card as the donaire fight.. all boxing fans who cared about that fight saw that s**t on youtube sunday morning or shelled out 55 bucks!!!

Yea like they care what you think

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw2884 View Post
      please dont show the replay of hopkins vs dawson on saturday night.. instead show the mickey garcia fight on the same card as the donaire fight.. all boxing fans who cared about that fight saw that s**t on youtube sunday morning or shelled out 55 bucks!!!
      true dat. Mikey has amazing Boxing skills.

Comment

I have no interest in Mikey Garcia vs. a bum. If an American got televised fighting the kind of bum Mikey Garcia is fighting this Saturday, everyone on Boxing Scene would be up in arms about preferential treatment, biases, and the power of Al Haymon.

With that said, don't show a replay of Hopkins-Dawson either. Just show Donaire-Narvaez. Good fight. War Narvaez.

Comment

Its on "On Demand", but I agree..

Also HBO if you read this. Quit using combubox. It's annoyingly inaccurate and only gives nuthuggers more to feed off of.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
            Its on "On Demand", but I agree..

Also HBO if you read this. Quit using combubox. It's annoyingly inaccurate and only gives nuthuggers more to feed off of.
            I completely agree

I also am curious how compubox works exactly

Comment

lmao at the compubox statement.. and i like mikey garcia s.j II but your right about that. but he is still on the come up... not everyone can be gamboa lol

Comment

they should put it on a ufc main event since shoulder slams now result in TKO wins in boxing

Comment

lol right it should of be a nc. thats as easy a decision to make as any i have ever seen. the ref was hating on bernard. i mean lets say chad clocked him with a punch and he busted his ass and then his shoulder was "dislocated" thats a tko to me.

Comment

There was no foul. Chad didn't push Bernard, he simply shrugged him off, Hopkins fell on his own and injured himself on his own. He said he couldn't continue. Chad Dawson TKO2. First man to KO Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                    X