Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Kimbo Slice's 2 KOs.....do they do anything for ya?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I like kimbo in his street fights, boxing is not for him either..He just throws bombs, no jab whatsoever...and first round and he's already huffing and puffing..looks a little pudgy too.

Comment

vitali would toast this guy in 10 seconds

Comment

I like Kimbo he is a great back yard fighter. He should have went right to boxing a few years back and not to the UFC.

The HW division is so poor and Kimbo if marketed right would be a huge fight. He gets smoked for sure but it would be a HUGE fight and IMO good for boxing. Kimbo is old as hell but f**k it, I hope he gets a shot at either Klits.

Like I said he has a following and if marketed right it would make dollars and sense for either Klits to take the fight and destroy him while giving Kimbo the largest pay check ever. I'm game. America can put some hope in Kimbo beating a Klitcho for the introduction of the fight.... I jump ship as soon as the bell rings though!

At the end of the day, make it happen. What's the worse that can happen. Kimbo gets KO'ed? Doesn't most every one of the Klits opponents get KO'ed? We can't say Kimbo is over rated if he got KOed we already know now that he's nothing special BUT it would sell and like I said Kimbo is a cool cat. I would support the fight but I wouldn't bet even a nickel on him! lol Sure as hell would be interesting for as long as it lasts! Give Kimbo a pay check! He's a good dude!

Hell they could even get Tyson to train with Kimbo to hype the fight. You know with Tyson and Kimbo names together would make for some interesting moments and would market thier share aka the American viewers. I'm telling you, it brings money to the table even though it would be a easy fight for either Klit.
        Last edited by WESS; 10-17-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

So he was fighting street bums and not koing them like this but he steps in the boxing ring and all of a sudeen he's just koing guys with the first punch he throws. Lol.

Comment

Kimbo vs Butterbean. Make it happen!!

Comment

lets be real, if he lands a clean bomb on wlad he will be out but the truth is that he never will.

Comment

tua KO slice although it would be awesome to watch on HBO as an under card..

Comment

Damn he hits hard as ****... No denying that...

Anyway, did u expect anything more? He's fighting bums, he's knocking bums out... What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
                    So he was fighting street bums and not koing them like this but he steps in the boxing ring and all of a sudeen he's just koing guys with the first punch he throws. Lol.
                    Back then he was just street fighting, now he actually has formal training... I'm sure that makes a huge difference...

Comment

The WWF goes to the circus...that's what I saw.

Comment

Working...
                      X