Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Manny is afraid of needles & doesnt even like taking protein shakes!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marshall89 View Post
    Mindbat yu r off yur rocker son!

Yur tripping hard still. Why don't ya'll go back to page 13, read my comments and watch all the videos i've posted on your boy.
    My second post is the best for videos of that twat making a fool of himself... Mayweathers scared to even Talk about Pac!
    Even Bradley and Mosley BOTH agree that Mayweather's scared of Pac. Who knows them more eh? You or Sugar and Timothy??
    The whole drug ting is a lot closer to home yu know fam...
    Mayweather used to use Xylocaine (or whatever it's called) to make his hands numb in a fight...
    Floyd Snr used to deal drugs in his fighting days, Roger got busted for smuggling cocaine into the US!! Floyd Jnr got arressted on suspicion of being involved in a gun fight, but charges got dropped cos lack of evidence.
    Now, Manny has a wife and kids and leads a clean and normal life, no back street American wannabee gangster like Floyd has always been!!
    I say Floyd Jnr, Floyd Snr and Roger know so fockin much about drugs and PED's that they probably know how easy it would be to take it n not get caught and r paranoid little mother****ers.

Floyd Jnr jumps a weight division now yeah, and he looks pumped up, beefed out, yu know? Like someone taking steroids would look like 'cos of all the water retention a gwarn.
    Whereas Manny goes up a weight and he stays cut and trim, like any normal fighter would look like if they had put on muscle down the gym and combined that with Heavy cardio vascular and endurance training...

Floyd claims every mother****er that he knows can beat him is on steroids, it's ****ery, your boy is a muppet! Pure wasteman, muppet. Margarito, Martinez, Mosley, Khan, Manny, etc... etc...

Also i reckon Martinez is the most likely world class boxer to have taken PED's! Compare him now to when he was in his 20's... Somehow my man has picked up hand speed and power the older he has got!!! Whereas Manny has ALWAYS been superquick enit
    I haven't seen what you posted. But I'll check it out and get back with my reply.

Comment

• Lol, i look forward to it b... yu probably have seen it still, just took ya'll so long to come up with more bull**** excuses and tryna figure out how to twist it all around on Manny.
      Come on fam, Amuuse me....

Comment

Lol, i look forward to it b... yu probably have seen it still, just took ya'll so long to come up with more bull**** excuses and tryna figure out how to twist it all around on Manny.
        he also ignored this:

Facts: Pacquiao accepted NSAC's random testing as long as they required it. Mayweather did not.

Facts: When Pac accepted Mayweather's terms for the fight last year, Mayweather went on vacation.

Comment

Lol, i look forward to it b... yu probably have seen it still, just took ya'll so long to come up with more bull**** excuses and tryna figure out how to twist it all around on Manny.
          Alright, I checked out what you posted. Nothing new.

This is the bottom line:

Manny is afraid of fighting Floyd.
          YOU know it and everybody else knows it.

Pacquiao could have killed three birds with one stone:

1. Taken the test and passed it (like Shane and like Victor did) to stop the rumors of PED's.

2. Beaten Floyd (Which is what ALL Pacquiao fans wish Manny could do but know he can't)

3. Made everyone who accused him of being dirty eat their words (Which is what ALL Pacquiao fans wish Manny could do but know he can't)

NOW. Manny says: "Oh I agreed to take the test. But he doesn't want to fight."

Yeah, tell us another story.

You can't fool everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
            he also ignored this:

Facts: Pacquiao accepted NSAC's random testing as long as they required it. Mayweather did not.

Facts: When Pac accepted Mayweather's terms for the fight last year, Mayweather went on vacation.

See post #164

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              See post #164
              See Keith kizer's interview

Comment

Alright, I checked out what you posted. Nothing new.

This is the bottom line:

Manny is afraid of fighting Floyd.
                YOU know it and everybody else knows it.

Pacquiao could have killed three birds with one stone:

1. Taken the test and passed it (like Shane and like Victor did) to stop the rumors of PED's.

2. Beaten Floyd (Which is what ALL Pacquiao fans wish Manny could do but know he can't)

3. Made everyone who accused him of being dirty eat their words (Which is what ALL Pacquiao fans wish Manny could do but know he can't)

NOW. Manny says: "Oh I agreed to take the test. But he doesn't want to fight."

Yeah, tell us another story.

You can't fool everybody.
                Yu r insane bruv!!! Yu know this!!
                And your a liar, it would not have taken ya'll 10 mintues to get through my 2 posts... Yu did exactly what i expected, come up with the same bull**** as yu have done for the last 3 - 4 pages. Tryna trn it around on Manny and straight ignoring the FACTS about Floyd!!! Floyd wants to weaken Manny, i guarantee Shane and Victor didn't have to accept random testing anytime up to the fight!!! Probably the 14 day cut off OST.

Fraud Mayweather is a scared little *****hole, don't wanna ruin his reputation, never fights the best in his divisions, claims to be the GOAT etc....
                Floyd's only way of getting out of this fight is to make Manny take random blood testing any time up to the fight, so it will be an hour before, therefore weakening Pacs arms to the point where he's lost before even stepping into the ring...
                Floyd will never lose his 0 and he's gonna keep ducking the best until he retires...
                Mosley got in the ring with Manny with none of this bull**** drug testing, so did Margarito, why the f*** won't P*ssyBoy Floyd ???
                He knows Manny will save his best for this trash talking, Ali/Gangster wannabe and knockin him the **** out!!

Keep trippin anyway fam, yu r only fooling yurself okay...

Comment

And your a liar, it would not have taken ya'll 10 mintues to get through my 2 posts... Yu did exactly what i expected, come up with the same bull**** as yu have done for the last 3 - 4 pages. Tryna trn it around on Manny and straight ignoring the FACTS about Floyd!!! Floyd wants to weaken Manny, i guarantee Shane and Victor didn't have to accept random testing anytime up to the fight!!! Probably the 14 day cut off OST.

Fraud Mayweather is a scared little *****hole, don't wanna ruin his reputation, never fights the best in his divisions, claims to be the GOAT etc....
                  Floyd's only way of getting out of this fight is to make Manny take random blood testing any time up to the fight, so it will be an hour before, therefore weakening Pacs arms to the point where he's lost before even stepping into the ring...
                  Floyd will never lose his 0 and he's gonna keep ducking the best until he retires...
                  Mosley got in the ring with Manny with none of this bull**** drug testing, so did Margarito, why the f*** won't P*ssyBoy Floyd ???
                  He knows Manny will save his best for this trash talking, Ali/Gangster wannabe and knockin him the **** out!!

Both doesn't care to fight each other so stop wasting time writing essays on it

Comment

You sound more insane than anyone on this board, BRUV!

You can say what you want, but you still can't can't explain why both Shane and Victor agreed to the test, took the test and passed the test, AND fought Floyd all within a span of 6 months.

While it's taken Manny Pacquiao almost 3 years to make the same decision and still can't make up his mind whether he should or should not take the test and pass it.

Like I asked before, Who do you think foolin', bruv?!

Comment

While it's taken Manny Pacquiao almost 3 years to make the same decision and still can't make up his mind whether he should or should not take the test and pass it.

Comment

Working...
                      X