Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Stops Hopkins, Freak Ending in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can u watch the post fight interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
      really? everyone's going to act like that was ok, because Hopkins was acting like a ***** vs. Calzaghe? Are you fools insane? That was a disgrace, and it was NOT Hopkins' fault. What a joke.

Dawson said "this is boxing", are you serious?
      Most of the people here don't know boxing very well..alot of them came along when pAcquiao started getting popular so they still need to be educated.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Thank god I streamed the fight. I feel for any of those fans who went to the fight or paid for the PPV; they've been robbed.

On the result; I'll wait till I see a doctors explanation/note till I make a decision but its such a **** way to end a fight & its a disgrace to award someone a title after an ending like that.

Another black mark for boxing.
        The Linares fight was more than worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          I recall he said he couldn't get up. The "hurt" shoulder was in their next fight, where he pretended it was dislocated, just to fake Allen in. After a round he began using it again as normal. If you have a genuine dislocated shoulder, you damn well know it, and having it put back in plac is even more painful, I KNOW!
          Listen, I fell harder than that today raking leaves. These guys are super athletes, and this super athlete gets injured from that small of a fall. By the way, the canvas they fall on is not very hard. It's not as if they're falling on cement. The canvas fighters fight on is soft for a reason.

Comment

• Fight should be changed to a NC...but idk what there gonna do with that belt...

If Chad's smart he'll put it in hiding...

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
              WLAD is 10+ years younger
              Don't forget the canvas is padded, you just don't dislocate your shoulder from coming down on the canvas, you can break or fracture a knee or ankle but that's from a different movement altogether. Rugby players are routinely thrown to the hard ground on their shoulders or elbows a dozen times in each match, with no problems. guy with muscular shoulders like Hopkins should have no problem.

Comment

• The second Hopkins fell I knew he would play hurt. He knew he couldn't beat Chad. Hopkins age caught up to him.

Comment

• Dawson didn't shove Hopkins... Hopkins leaned on Dawson and as Dawson was trying to lift himself, Hopkins flew backwards like he got tackled or something.

By the rules, this probably can't be rewarded a tko but I agree with the call.

Good on Dawson not to give Hops a rematch and I hope bhop retires after this disgrace.

Comment

• I like dawson's reaction better than ortiz's reaction to getting caught fouling. if you're gonna foul, be unapologetic about it.

Comment

• I'm a B Hop fan but cmon man. I know I'm not in his shoes, but after seeing the replays he definitely looks like he's faking. He has a history of acting when he's losing. I'm not condoning what Chad did at all. In my opinion B Hop could have at least tried to continue. He would have had 5 min to recover. Chad acting like an A Hole because he wanted to beat him fair and square and he felt like he was denied that opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                      X