Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Dominates Kendall Holt Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia needs to work on his finishing skills, he had Holt on ***** street too many times to let the fight go the distance.

Comment

Yeah blacks have more people too, they are a race. Plus this is AMERICA, everything from here is more famous - music, movies, boxers, etc...but a lot of them get exposed and nowadays there are so many other champs from other countries, I mean look at the heavy weights, white guys dominate. America is in a boxing slump - T. Coud, Ward, and Floyd are the only Americans I think are top dogs. Bradley gettin knocked out.

Comment

good win for puerto rico garcia would ko khan

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
          Danny Garcia really complicated that fight for himself he had Holt ready to go on more than one occasion. I was impressed by his power but he doesn't have the smarts/experience I was hoping for.
          I agree but he's only 23 and growing as a pro.

Comment

Good win For Garcia holt needs to retire for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              Good win For Garcia holt needs to retire for real.
              I think he can still take care of business as a top 10 JWW, but he just doesnt have the confidence when things last longer than 5 rounds to be at the elite level.

Holt abandoned his jab in the fight and IMO that hurt him more than anything else. When he threw and landed the jab everything else came out fine. He was too worried and defensive in the fight.

I still wouldnt mind a Judah-Holt fight or against Lamont Peterson if he loses against Khan.

Comment

Working...
              X