Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Dominates Kendall Holt Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    hes a rican
    I always thought he was chicano. he is ok throws looping shots but he has a good beard stood up to some good shots from holt

Comment

Danny Garcia really complicated that fight for himself he had Holt ready to go on more than one occasion. I was impressed by his power but he doesn't have the smarts/experience I was hoping for.

Comment

Danny Garcia failed to impress me in that fight. He looked decent but if he would have been more aggressive and thrown more, he would have knocked him out. He had one HUGE opportunity and threw it away.

Comment

No he's mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            No he's mexican.
            thats what I thought if I remember correctly in the telefutura shows he has come out with Mexican Flags. But any how I dont see how he would beat guys like bradley or khan

Comment

Nice win for Swift, now on to bigger and better things

Comment

Danny say he's Puerto Rican in this documentary. He barely represents tho. http://youtu.be/vFp2KssDx-s

Comment

He loses to the top dogs in the division.

Comment

no hes a PhiliRican he was a featured on boricua boxing. they only feature rican boxers for the most part

Comment

It doesn´t matter if he is Rican or Mexican. He represents Latinos.

Comment

Working...
                      X