Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man who cried wolf. SMH

Comment

• so incredibly pissed. . . more pissed because i know hopkins is going to get a "doctor" to verify his shoulder injury. . . it won't be a tear, disclolation or anything serious. . the dr. will say there something like bursitis or bruising or something that CANT BE PROVEN. . .

man if i bought this fight i'd be so mad. . im pissed and is streamed it. . RETIRE HOPKINS - you are a fraud. . . You saw an easy way out to keep your payday, and be able to fight another day without a loss or without anymore mileage. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
        unbelievably ****** was B-hop rolling around on the floor, like a B**ch, AGAIN.

I watched both pascal fights and was one of the first posters to give b-hop his credit. My exact words were "You're a Legend"

That's not how a legend acts. Say what u want man but i'm not having it this time.
        I should not have called you that, sorry. I believe he was hurt. He had no reason to quit - he`s 46 for pete`s sake.

and where was the bloody foul call??

Comment

• Hopkins needs to sop faking this *****.....he landed on his ass and thought he was gonna keep his titles on a NC

I like Hopkins but he needs to stop faking

ALMOST every fight he does this *****. Dont jump on his back and then fake it when the ref is telling you its over!

Comment

• damn chad was calling bhop a puzzy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post

That is a dislocated shoulder Bernard was fine Dawson was looking very good.
              thats a white dude every race is different..b hop looked far worse..chad dawson is a scumbag for taking the easy way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                What a bad night
                not for me, i'm about to get sypmathy ***

Comment

• Originally posted by Orgasmatron View Post
                  The man who cried wolf. SMH
                  exactly. what do you guys think should happen next? hopkins/dawson II or dawson/pascal II?

Comment

• watch dawson's left arm, that was a throw.

Comment

• Hopkins got his paycheck and peaced out when he saw the opportunity. Now he will probably get to keep his belt and well have to watch his old ass again.

Im tired of this ****, Ive had to watch 3 fighters tonight I cant stand anymore, Malignaggi, Hopkins, and Dawson.

Comment

Working...
                      X