Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woooooooooooooooooooow

Comment

• Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
      B HOP wanted out.
      I believe so. He thinks he's a good actor, but he's not.

Having said that, I didn't take the fall.

TKO is nuts.
      Last edited by starjammer; 10-15-2011, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• the only good thing about this is PPV boxing is almost officially dead except for megafights, which is the way it should be.

But wow, what bs, anyone who isnt a hardcore fan will never order a boxing ppv again.

Comment

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          **** hopkins. . . im done with his ass. . . i was all on board. . . . no injuey. . DAWSON GOING LIKE A G!!! Dawson is the man. . give him the TKO victory.
          Originally posted by RockyB View Post
          Hopkins quit.
          No Foul!!? Dawson lifted Hopkins up on his back, grabbed Hopkins behind his leg with his left hand which prevented Hopkins from bringing his leg back to into position and Hopkins landed directly on his elbow. No one is more critical of Hopkins faking than me, but this isn't one of them cases.

Comment

• haha, kellerman going in.

Comment

• hopkins was beating him..dawson is a coward with his dirty tricks..B HOP 4 LIFE BABY

Comment

• this fight just gave dana white and UFC even more ammo to use against boxing.

what a mess, PPV fight...really bernard?? couldnt fight through it for the fans?? assuming he was really hurt i think he was faking.

Comment

• people get on vitali for quitting and dude really had a torn shoulder. . hahahaha this ****ing coward ass ***** knew he was going to get beat so he quit. QUIT, QUIT, QUIT. . .

Comment

• good question. no foul. back tracking ****s.

drop dead. that was a fuking foul.

Comment

• Round of applause ref.

Hopkins just *****ed his title away.

Bad Chad back on top

Comment

Working...
                      X