Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got a stream for this fight?

Comment

• This might be the end of hopkins

Comment

• **** guru just went down, can someone please hook me up with a stream??

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Linares is really good...but he really lacks power

His power shots didnt even bother demarco....he walked straight through them

If he continued to box smart...and not trade shots...he woulda won a lopsided decision
          ^^^^very true. disappointing stoppage, he was on his feet, way ahead on the cards...ahhh man, I feel bad for the guy, I was really rooting for him...I was so impressed with him in the first 3 rounds, then he slowed down a little but after setting the pace that high it was expected. **** just kept breaking down, reminded me a little of Cotto vs Margarito. Linares shouldn't be too down on himself, he fought very well, he just needs to learn how to clinch effectively/move away from danger, there was no need in staying there and trading shots (although I understand his sense weren't 100% at that point). Gotta give DeMarco his credit however, he only had a punchers chance and he fought like it. Great fight!

Comment

• Last chance to get some tickets from me, Please Msg me, exchanging for green!

Main event starting.

Comment

• Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
              he was getting beat the sht out of. demarco was landing at will power shot after power shot. there where about four times linares would drop his hands after demarco landed add that his face looked like sht and its a no brainer.
              That was a good stoppage...and I bet on Linares to win, he was getting his face beaten in...there was no need for that kind of damage.

Comment

• surprised there was no national anthem.

Comment

• Anyone have the fight night weight?

Comment

• Someone hook me up, not at home now.

Comment

• Anyone have a link?

-thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X