Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get dat ass, Chad. Lets put the old man downnnnn!

Comment

I still predict a stoppage victory by Chad Dawson

Comment

There is a reason Bhop chose to fight dawson now

He had a chance a few years back to fight chad when he was unbeaten and held the belt and b hope had nothing so to speak,

Now all over a sudden after the pascal fight he then goes onto fight and dominate pascal and couldnt wait to fight chad even tho now he is the top dog with the belt,

Why wouldnt b hop fight chad when he needed the belts he was fresher younger himself and have a better chance he has seen something in chad that he feels the time is right,

B hop being the veteran he is will be to smart for chad and all the above makes me feel he has to have the edge

discuss

Comment

John Scully "I believe Hopkins psychological techniques are very juvenile at their core...I see right through them...Chad does too.He says he doesnt need to waste punches and throws only when he knows shots will hit their target...In my opinion this is an attempt to convince Chad he also shouldnt waste punches...by throwing so many...he is trying to convince Chad of doing the opposite of what we need to do".

Comment

Wasn't there a contractual obligation to fight Dawson after Hopkins was able to secure an immediate rematch against Pascal after their draw?

Dawson and Pascal were supposed to have their rematch after the draw but Hopkins made a powerplay and then was obligated to fight Dawson as part of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              Wasn't there a contractual obligation to fight Dawson after Hopkins was able to secure an immediate rematch against Pascal after their draw?

Dawson and Pascal were supposed to have their rematch after the draw but Hopkins made a powerplay and then was obligated to fight Dawson as part of the deal.
              This is true, Hopkins never wanted to fight Dawson and he still doesnt.

Dawson is gonna beat the **** out of crackhead Hopkins

Comment

Can't believe how so many people overrate Dawson. Look at what Pascal did to him. People are still in denial that Dawson isn't that special. Hopkins is winning this in 7 rounds to 5.

WAR EXECUTIONER!

Comment

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
                  I still predict a stoppage victory by Chad Dawson
                  That is something dead money would say, not smart money~

Comment

Dawson to win UD

Comment

if dawson puts in some good bodywork in the early rounds, he could set himself up for a tko on hopkins...everybody focuses on hitting hopkins upstairs, but nobody really mounts a consistent body attack on him to loosen up his good defense...if chad does that, he has the talent to land some consistent clean shots on nard and get him outta there late in the fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X