Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• lmao you guys fall for everything on this forum...it was obvisiously a bait thread and what did the defenders do? try to com to the rescue...this thread was better off being ignored

Comment

• Everyone, stop getting all ruffled up, thread starter is a troll. He also claims Vitali was "KTFO" by Byrd.

But I have to agree that Hopkins was not the best active fighter today.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
          These are the facts.

Hopkins and Dawson went into the ring.

Hopkins went to the hospital afterward.

You tell me who got KTFO.
          your thread is corny.. i guess this is what people do to get attention now days.. smh..

Comment

• Any thoughts on Hopkins-Dawson by John Scully?

I'd like to hear his opinion on the fight. Has he been interviewed as of yet?

They seemed to have a solid gameplan going into the fight but it never got going as the fight ended in just 2 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Everyone, stop getting all ruffled up, thread starter is a troll. He also claims Vitali was "KTFO" by Byrd.

But I have to agree that Hopkins was not the best active fighter today.
              Do I have to break another beer bottle over your head like I did last time we tried to discuss boxing? Some things never change, and you're one of 'em.

Comment

• Have you ever eaten a lot of canned tuna that didn't agree with you, then shortly after you crapped all of it out, and it was in the shape of and smelled like tuna?

That's never happened to me. Ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Have you ever eaten a lot of canned tuna that didn't agree with you, then shortly after you crapped all of it out, and it was in the shape of and smelled like tuna?

That's never happened to me. Ever.
                  You sick bastard.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      I'm tired of boxers taking advantage of the rules to try to sneak underhand victories, first Dirrell v Abraham, then Judah v Khan, then Mayweather v Ortiz and now Hopkins v Dawson.

Boxing would be better off without these guys.
                      Are u a ******? Go away the ufc is on. go beat your meat

Comment

Working...
                      X