Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
    Before i answer that tell me, do you think he had a dislocated shoulder during the post fight?
    what hopkins suffered and a dislocated shoulder are not the same thing....

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      just like toney scammed the public into thinking he was an MMA fighter

Comment

• Lol @ Chad Dawson bragging as if he was dominating the fight!

In my opinion Hopkins was winning the fight but even if you feel Dawson was was winning, he wasn't dominating Bernard those first 2 rounds.

Certainly not enough to be bragging and celebrating about.

Comment

• isn't this the same guy that said Mexican and European fighters suck ...like a week ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            Irrelevant question.

Lets deal with facts. Does it make sense for a Certified Doctor to put his career/reputation on the line for a lie, which can easily be investigated, and put him out of business.

It's a rhetorical question.
            **** it I'll just answer now. Let's say for the sake of argument it popped out and went back in on its own, which happens all the time. Normally in this situation you can continue no problem, there will be some pain but nothing a grown man can't handle. Now if you go see a doctors hours later and say I fell on my shoulder and felt something slip but then it went back in, a doctor wouldn't be lying and risking his reputation by saying the patient popped something. He obviously hasn't had an mri to see if something's really wrong, the doctor is just going by what you tell him. Even an xray won't show that you popped your shoulder hours ago if it went back in.
            Now if you want to say that he fell and it popped out and stayed out, then the problem is no one popped it back in as far as the coverage showed, and there's NO WAY IN HELL they would leave a guy with a popped shoulder to do an interview or even wait for the decision. They would fix it on the spot. Also the pain of having a joint pop is only really present while it's OUT, which is why I asked if it's happened to you before, because then you'd know there's no way it was popped during the post fight in the ring, and if it went back in on its own you would know that the pain isn't so bad as to prevent you from continuing.

Comment

**** it I'll just answer now. Let's say for the sake of argument it popped out and went back in on its own, which happens all the time. Normally in this situation you can continue no problem, there will be some pain but nothing a grown man can't handle. Now if you go see a doctors hours later and say I fell on my shoulder and felt something slip but then it went back in, a doctor wouldn't be lying and risking his reputation by saying the patient popped something. He obviously hasn't had an mri to see if something's really wrong, the doctor is just going by what you tell him. Even an xray won't show that you popped your shoulder hours ago if it went back in.
              Now if you want to say that he fell and it popped out and stayed out, then the problem is no one popped it back in as far as the coverage showed, and there's NO WAY IN HELL they would leave a guy with a popped shoulder to do an interview or even wait for the decision. They would fix it on the spot. Also the pain of having a joint pop is only really present while it's OUT, which is why I asked if it's happened to you before, because then you'd know there's no way it was popped during the post fight in the ring, and if it went back in on its own you would know that the pain isn't so bad as to prevent you from continuing.
              see my post above. you're not a doctor and you're talking about two different injuries. Hopkins doesn't have a dislocated shoulder. Read about it:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=15

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                He is right though. Hopkins is a biotch, garbage fighter. He couldn't win a fight without headbutts, whining, jump clinching or the rest of the dirty tactics he uses. So satisfying to see him get thrown down AND THEN stripped of his belt lol. That was awesome, awesome night.

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

A Floyd fan and Manny fan agreeing with each other? I guess the end is finally near.
                Last edited by Carpe Diem; 10-16-2011, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  what hopkins suffered and a dislocated shoulder are not the same thing....
                  I know, it's easier to say shoulder than "joint that connects clavicle to scapula." The point is whatever popped was never put back in while I was watching which means it either went back in on its own, or he was faking, cause there's no way he was doing the post fight stuff in the ring with a popped joint and just ice on his shoulder. Anyone who's ever popped anything can tell you it only hurts when it's out, once it back in it's just mild pain/discomfort. I've popped both my shoulders enough times to know this.

Comment

• Clear cut NO CONTEST.

Fight was NOT ended on a punch for a TKO victory.

Comment

You're wasting keystrokes. I'm not getting baited into this nonsense. Go read Natas' post.

Comment

Working...
                      X