Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
    Hopkins has looked very vulnerable in his last couple of fights and I can see Chad Dawson countering with his uppercuts and hooks whenever hopkins jumps forwards.
    Via Dan Rafael:

Update: @THEREALBHOP went to hospital. Was diagnosed with a dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      Via Dan Rafael:

Update: @THEREALBHOP went to hospital. Was diagnosed with a dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade.

Some people believe everything they hear....

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
        Some people believe everything they hear....
        Some people are lunatics that don't believe what they don't want to.

Comment

• The Official Word = Hopkins Was NOT Faking It

Last edited by MindHeist; 10-16-2011, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
            Some people are lunatics that don't believe what they don't want to.
            Hop quit, get over it. People act like it's the first time he's tried to get away with cheating.

Comment

• And there you have it.

Now get this to be ruled a NC

Comment

• The official word is in on whether Hopkins was faking his injury or not...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=515759

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  Via Dan Rafael:

Its easy to pay a doctor with fake diagnosed! They do it all the to get money from insurance! Dentist, Doctors and etc....

But it could be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    Hop quit, get over it. People act like it's the first time he's tried to get away with cheating.
                    No, I won't get over it because I'm not an idiot. It has already been CONFIRMED that Hopkins was hurt in this fight and that he wasn't faking it.

You have absolutely no argument. You're finished, done! Shut up and move on and save us the time and headache having to read your idiotic delusions, because they're not even theories anymore because they've been proven wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      And there you have it.

Now get this to be ruled a NC
                      i agree. i just dont understand how a non-punch ending could be a tko in the first place but whatever

Comment

Working...
                      X