Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Are you seriously going to compare leaning on somebody after the momentum of throwing a punch coupled with the fact that your opponent is bent over, with straight up body slamming someone to the canvas. One was a lean, which isn't **** and does not cause damage, the other is a body slam that does physical harm in a sport where you can only harm your opponent with your fists legally.
    Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Watch the fight, he threw a punch, dawson ducked and was under him, its not like Hopkins jumped on him like you guys are saying.
    but he gave it a little extra and decided to put his full weight on him...and it pissed off Dawson

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      mad aint the word dog...I'm beyond that!!...find another pic...that was soft...come harder!!!
      Was going to make a joke but it's too easy.

Comment

• Least now we know why he swapped his executioners' masks for ski-masks.

There are some classic pics already circulating from tonight's Championship boxing event involving Bernard Hopkins and Chad Dawson,

here's one.

Comment

• Is this enough for the haters who are acting like Doctors?

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
          Update: @THEREALBHOP went to hospital. Was diagnosed with a dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade.

Comment

• JUMP CLINCH!!!! ohhh wait yo dawg

Comment

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
              Is this enough for the haters who are acting like Doctors?

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
              Update: @THEREALBHOP went to hospital. Was diagnosed with a dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade

Comment

• Who came up with that diagnosis, huh?

Dr. Shaw-Hi?

EDIT:

Done trolling. Had to get something out of this farce of a fight.
                Last edited by King Kong; 10-16-2011, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• He put himself in that situation, he deserves it. He jumped on top of Dawson. I enjoyed every single second of that moment. Hopkins is the dirtiest scum on the sport, he had it coming.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      He put himself in that situation, he deserves it. He jumped on top of Dawson. I enjoyed every single second of that moment. Hopkins is the dirtiest scum on the sport, he had it coming.
                      Really he's dirtier than "loaded gloves" Margarito?

Watch the replay he clearly ended up on his back because Dawson ducked the punch.

I don't know what else to say, it is clear that there is nothing that will convince you otherwise. First you say B-Hop was faking it and I proved that wrong and HD replays show that Hopkins throw a punch and Dawson ducked and B-hop ended up on Dawson's back. Which real boxing fans see happen a lot in fights, usually the ref breaks them before the fighter gets thrown off.

Comment

Working...
                      X