Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• why would hopkins fake to a get a NC though? that doesn't make any sense. If dawson was whooping his ass, ok maybe, but neither guy landed a significant punch and it was round 2, so I don't see any logic in that.

Worst case is that hopkins was milking for a point deduction. Best case is he was truly hurt. Either way a winner shouldn't have been declared after only 2 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
        Want to bet 20M that hopkins has no arm/shoulder injury? You woundn't even make that bet because you know he quit! He wasn't even injured all he had to do is get back up!

Already got a funny picture eh?

I don't make bets with members (ALT'S?) who have weird avatar pictures, and only 100+ posts.

Yes, it's a Ad-Hominem

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          why would hopkins fake to a get a NC though? that doesn't make any sense. If dawson was whooping his ass, ok maybe, but neither guy landed a significant punch and it was round 2, so I don't see any logic in that.

Worst case is that hopkins was milking for a point deduction. Best case is he was truly hurt. Either way a winner shouldn't have been declared after only 2 rounds.
          You're right and you're right.

Hopkins was 5 for 13 in the first round.

Dawson was 5 for 31 in the first round.

That's some supportive evidence for your argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            yea because Chad was diggin in his ass right?!?...I mean Chad was landing bombs right?!?....so B.Hop found a way out....dudes be killing me...smh
            Thats what BHop does, he milks the **** outta situations

2:50

6:50

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              for some reason i can't make new threads, but check out these videos. especially the last one, dawson clowns pascal

"sit down, wit ya tight pants"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                I don't know, I'm neutral about it....
                Ok, i respect that

Comment

Already got a funny picture eh?

I don't make bets with members (ALT'S?) who have weird avatar pictures, and only 100+ posts.

Yes, it's a Ad-Hominem
                  I am not an alt

Yes Dawson Threw his A$$

But I dont know why its hard to admit that B-hop quit

He had all the time in the world to get back up but he choose not to = quit

And I know you aint taking that bet, because you know he wasnt injured.

Comment

Oh so we're gonna go that route, and presume that if the Test shows that he did injure himself, it has to be a setup by Goldenboy. Ever heard of innocent till proven guilty.
                    I don't have time to go through your post history, but I hope you've never accused Pac of juicing. That aside, hopkins got what he deserves. He's the dirtiest fighter in the sport and Kellerman and other commentators mentioned his history of faking injury among the many "veteran tactics (ie cheating)" he employs.

Comment

• On a lighter note.

*points and laughs at all the people who bought PPV*

buahwhawhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHhehehhehehehe, PWNED by an old fart's contrariness and gamesmanship.

Comment

Working...
                      X