Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VisionQuest Seeking $650,000 in Manny Pacquiao Suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 pages of mayweather fans talking about pac's financial problems...proof that hes #1 p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by #1FloydFan View Post
      Yes, that is exactly how we *****s think. Especially when Floyd says that Pac is a one-dimensional midget with no defense and would get schooled so easily by Floyd BUT BUT BUT this same lame midget needs to take the test even if he sucks that bad and has no real chance of beating Floyd. Take the test you lame midget! Floyd said it so WE (8/10 Floyd fans) believe it.

Ignorant Floyd fans unite!!!
      and i counter this silliness with this, pac fans believed all the multiple lame excuses pac gave for not taking the ost. and even went classic delusional by saying pac wanted the ost in the first place but floy refused to take ost. even though floyd has two fight where ost was in place. and pac has absolutely NO i repeat NO fight where ost was in place. i would sai ignorant pac fans unite, BUT that has already happened. and you know it #1 phoney.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
        whats fishy about that? it happens all the time in the business world. they thought the loan re-payment would be pretty much automatic. but they didnt know manny has a history of not giving money back. thats why GBP gets 10% of every pac fight because he refused to give oscar back that suit case of 250k oscar used to try to sign pac to GBP. pac signed with top stank but refused to give DLH the dough back. GBP sued and now they have made millions off pac. all because pac tried to cheat GBP out of 250,000.
        You sound as if you're raving. Why don't you stop, take a deep breath and relax. Nothing like that has occurred. It's all speculation by people like you who cravw something to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Devgru6 View Post
          Pacquiao, is like a puppet for Arum and the rest of that scum at TR, I hear there giving this guy such a haircut everytime he fights. One of these days he's going to wake up and TR and Koncz are all going to have there heads on the chopping block..
          this is true. and its too bad that a man goes into battle and his promoter is bleeding him to death. thats why oscar and floyd dropped arum. because they knew they could make truck loads of money with ol bob out of the picture. bob has even been telling big urban legends about how much he pays pac. the man is a vicious thief pac should drop him. but arum probably learned from his mistake with floyd and oscar and had pac sign a multiple year slave contract.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            You sound as if you're raving. Why don't you stop, take a deep breath and relax. Nothing like that has occurred. It's all speculation by people like you who cravw something to talk about.
            while i am grateful for the concern you show for my health, i am not raving at all. im just stating facts. and there is nothing i said thats speculative. if you will, point out where i made a speculation? and your right i love to talk about boxing and so do you or you would't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
              and you have reliable source for this? and can you give me reliable source also that arum takes 27% of pacquaio's money other than what floyd said
              I believe I read a direct quote from Arum about 27% and I know that Promoters usually take 30%. They do a tough job, and are worth every penny. It's up to them alone as to how well the promotion will succeed or fall by the wayside. They guarantee and pay for the whole thing. I recall an accounting that Arum gave about one fight in which Manny P got 82% of something, I think it was their share of TV rights .

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                8 pages of mayweather fans talking about pac's financial problems...proof that hes #1 p4p.
                honestly toyman, this does not even come close to pac fans talking about floyds past trouble with the IRS so would that be proof that floyd is the true p4p#1 ?

Comment

Boxers and athletes in general arn't usually the smartest people in the world,yet they hire smart people who are smart enough to rip them off.this is sad man

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    Get real when it's about Floyd we'd be at 30 pages by now

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
                      can someone explain why an accounting firm doing audit would loan his employer money. wtf is that? something fishy here
                      Yes I think so too, they may be stretching the truth a bit. It could have happened that in the course of their duties, they came across an account owing and paid it on his behalf, thus causing the "borrowing". Something like that at most, or else its' what they think he owes them for work.

Comment

Working...
                      X