No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VisionQuest Seeking $650,000 in Manny Pacquiao Suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    LOL what a waste of money you would have been better off with a Kindle.
    yes because a kindle app for touchpad doesn't exist.

I guess this is what happens when you can't get an ipad.
    i'm pretty sure alot of people can get an ipad but only a few are technologically handicapped enough to need one.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      ahh manny wipes his ass with this. . . . everytime they show his HP commercial he makes this much. . .

Lol, once he gets the judgement from Mayweather's for slandering, he'll have a few million to play around with. . . The judgement against Mayweather will be at least 2 million dollars. . . U HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

I wonder what Gino Ros had to say about this whole situation MONTHS ago?
      Last edited by Gino Ros; 10-15-2011, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Comment

Can Manny afford this?

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
            Can Manny afford this?
            No, he can't.

But The Illiterate doesn't know that.

Comment

wow. bigpop posted this

Comment

Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post
                Being broke and owing money are two different things. I don't think Manny is going broke any time soon but it's still a double standard when say Zab Judah or Floyd Mayweather or Mike Tyson have tax issues vs. Manny Pacquiao...

When Floyd says Manny needs to get his business in order, I think that says A LOT about the entire situation... It's not Manny that he has a problem necessarily, it's the people around him (i.e. Bob Arum).

It's not Manny that's politicking and making things hard, it's Bob... It's not Manny with the negotiations and stipulations, it's Bob... Bob Arum probably stands to make more money off of Pac vs Floyd than Manny.

That's the part that always get missed. Manny Pacquiao is one of the baddest men on the planet (if not the baddest man) but his promoter is not handling his business correctly... I don't know what to say about it other than MANNY NEEDS TO GET HIS BUSINESS IN ORDER!!

The thing many people are missing too is that, they need to read Vision Qwest's original press release regarding the matter. According to them, Pacquiao didn't even have enough money to pay them initially! In their words, Pacquiao claimed that he had to wait til he received the advance money for the Marquez fight before making any payment. Now that he's been paid his advance, they have yet to get any money. You have to wonder if Pacquiao can even afford to pay them right now despite getting his advance.

This tidbit of information seems to have been missed by many, because it is a clear indication that Pacquiao was damn near broke at one point before this fight. And that Freddie Roach's words, where he says Pac will have to keep fighting forever -- makes all the sense.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                  Can Manny afford this?
                  He probably can't! It's amazing...

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    Lol, once he gets the judgement from Mayweather's for slandering, he'll have a few million to play around with. . . The judgement against Mayweather will be at least 2 million dollars. . . U HEARD IT HERE FIRST.
                    Won't see a dime since the case will get tossed.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      The thing many people are missing too is that, they need to read Vision Qwest's original press release regarding the matter. According to them, Pacquiao didn't even have enough money to pay them initially! In their words, Pacquiao claimed that he had to wait til he received the advance money for the Marquez fight before making any payment. Now that he's been paid his advance, they have yet to get any money. You have to wonder if Pacquiao can even afford to pay them right now despite getting his advance.

This tidbit of information seems to have been missed by many, because it is a clear indication that Pacquiao was damn near broke at one point before this fight. And that Freddie Roach's words, where he says Pac will have to keep fighting forever -- makes all the sense.
                      Well I think if Manny retires with $500,000 USD he'll be fine living in the Phillippines... It's just that they are raping the man's funds excessively...

It annoys me that people keep saying Floyd ducked these guys that are ALL Arum's fighters... I don't know what kind of deals Cotto and Marg have with Top Rank but I do know that Arum has intentions to profit off of Floyd even since Floyd has been long gone from his promotional company.

I believe that had Pac been allowed to go with Golden Boy instead of Top Rank a couple of years ago, Floyd v. Pac would've taken place a couple of years ago.

I hope Manny makes enough money going forward to make some major changes in his country though. Obviously, Arum isn't doing anything noteworthy with all of his millions here in the U.S.

Comment

Working...
                      X