No announcement yet.

Hilarious PICS- Pacquiao Roughs Up ****y Sparring Partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
    If by "universe" you mean Philippines...Manny never even earned the #1 P4P ranking...he only got it because Floyd Mayweather Jr took vacation...if Mayweather fights Martinez, whoever wins that fight will be #1 P4P easily, they actually earned it from fights...something Pacquiao never did...
    Pac made him go on vacation.

And i didnt know yahoo sports, espn and ring ****zine were filipino..

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
      U guys are ****in pathetic. If you ever been in a boxing gym. You bring your own equipment OR you can borrow from the gym. ITS ALL ABOUT PERSONAL PREFERENCE. This dude was ****y enough to wear that headgear and he got burned. Only until recently did they start using one bar headgear. Its not like they told his azss he could only use that headgear you ****in idiots. You guys are tired as hell internet warriors
      Its obvious as hell they're jealous of pacquiao.

No other explanation for it really.

Comment

If by "universe" you mean Philippines...Manny never even earned the #1 P4P ranking...he only got it because Floyd Mayweather Jr took vacation...if Mayweather fights Martinez, whoever wins that fight will be #1 P4P easily, they actually earned it from fights...something Pacquiao never did...
        Please explain to me why Floyd went on to a 2 year retirement and now long year vacations after he came back on the day before Pacquiao went on to KTFO Hatton? The reason Pac is King is because his active fighting and Winning!! FLoyd would just come up with the same old excuses to dodge Manny and other opponents who threaten him!! Pacquiao is nightmare for Floyd, might as well go MIA until Pac retires.
        Last edited by EL_cano; 10-15-2011, 12:41 AM.

Comment

I love the hype that surrounds these stories. Also, what's with this writer talking about a supposedly unbeatable Ledwaba?

It wasn't that long before fighting Pac that the dude had been KTFO by some nobody and since then he'd done absolutely nothing but win a vacant title and beat a few journeymen. I have never understood why people rate that as a good win for him. The guy did nothing in his career, and wasn't thought to be unbeatable because he'd been ****ing knocked out before fighting Pac and had beaten no one of any significance whatsoever. The hype is ridiculous, as was that win being called great and Ledwaba being thought of as unbeatable.

Bloody Ronnie-esque ****** whoever wrote this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
            U guys are ****in pathetic. If you ever been in a boxing gym. You bring your own equipment OR you can borrow from the gym. ITS ALL ABOUT PERSONAL PREFERENCE. This dude was ****y enough to wear that headgear and he got burned. Only until recently did they start using one bar headgear. Its not like they told his azss he could only use that headgear you ****in idiots. You guys are tired as hell internet warriors
            thats bull****.........the wild card provides it's sparring partners with head gear.......if you're a regular at the gym you can use your own (leave it at the gym & take them home & back to the gym) this guy wasn't a regular & he was just getting in a few rounds.......someone at the gym would have provided him with the gear.

Comment

Yes...Floyd was so scared of Pacquiao he took his 40 million dollars for one fight and went out partying for a year...I dunno how much that is in PHP, but here in America 40 million would make for a pretty awesome year.

Comment

Why the hate, *****s at *******s always at it.
                He taught the kid a lesson, it's sparring, headgear or no headgear
                the kid had it coming.

Comment

who gives a damn... nobody cares... take the test.

Comment

Yes...Floyd was so scared of Pacquiao he took his 40 million dollars for one fight and went out partying for a year...I dunno how much that is in PHP, but here in America 40 million would make for a pretty awesome year.
                    Couldn't have said it better myself.

"I'll go enjoy myself for a year instead of fight the p4p king."

And then the mayweather fanboys say pac was ducking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voz de Mando View Post
                      who gives a damn... nobody cares... take the test.
                      LOL

owned...............

Comment

Working...
                      X