Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao "It's not Mayweather's fault it's Ortiz's fault,protect yourself at all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    It was a chicken **** cheap shot I just don't know why Victor didn't protect himself after the first cheap shot was landed, he instead looked at that incomptent ref
    What did Cortez do wrong? Even if he was looking, he wouldn't have stopped Floyd from throwing, because there was no reason to.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      What did Cortez do wrong? Even if he was looking, he wouldn't have stopped Floyd from throwing, because there was no reason to.
      stop being ****** sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        if that was a kd then pac threw a sucker punch...

this is forgiveable because it's hard to control your punches when you want to go for the KO, this is like "oh sorry, i thought you're not yet down!"

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
          this is forgiveable because it's hard to control your punches when you want to go for the KO, this is like "oh sorry, i thought you're not yet down!"

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            i can red K you for making fun of my post but oh never mind ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
              this is forgiveable because floyd mayweather got his chin busted flagrantly and ortiz wanted to hug and kiss his way to the closing bell. it's hard to control your punches when you want to go for the KO, this is like "oh sorry, i thought we were in a fight!"

your turn.

Comment

a sucker punch is a sucker punch. floyd mayweather did it legally, manny p could've been dq'd.

Comment

deep down inside pac is a *****,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    a sucker punch is a sucker punch. floyd mayweather did it legally, manny p could've been dq'd.
                    floyd could've been dq'd too

ever see camacho and...sht i forgot his name

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      This is show how ****** are you. Marquez was holding the rope so technically you can't call it a knockdown unless the ref call it. Think about if Pac didn't throw the last punch and just move away. You think dirty Cortiz will call it a knockdown and count Marquez? You think Marquez will stay in that way and will not stand up like nothing was happened?
                      Not calling Pac a dirty fighter but Marquez glove was clearly on the canvas, he was damn near horizontal, and its in the rule book that hanging on the rope is considered a knock down. Just because Marquez didn't b*t*h about it doesn't mean it didn't have an affect on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X