Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“BELIEVE IT OR NOT” BLACK FIGHTERS DON’T DRAW! ,, (by Pedro Fernandez)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    ****** puto
    I rather be a ****** than Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      Honestly People like -Kev- got punked by black kids growing up, likely since he couldnt defend himself and got tired of giving away his lunch money as a kid to people of color, he sold out to them..... I mean if you cant beat em.... join em...

My best friends growing up were black, god damn idiot.

When some one hates a black person, is when he should be accused of getting picked on by them. Not the other way around. What a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I rather be a ****** than Mexican.
        You have a problem with Latinos man? where you from cuz

Comment

to be fair white european boxers can sell out arenas.

is there many african americans that can do that?

Comment

Maybe you're projecting though. I see you just described your sad childhood. I didn't grow up a punk like you, you sad excuse of a father.

Comment

Sigh. Only on NSB.

Comment

My best friends growing up were black, god damn idiot.

When some one hates a black person, is when he should be accused of getting picked on by them. Not the other way around. What a ******.
                Man Shut your ***1ng pie hole... Latinos, Asians, middle easterns, and african americans are all treated the same ****ing way.

You wouldnt know cus you didnt grow up in any of those catogorys, yet you talk **** about Mexicans which leads me to beleive your ass is racist. ima just say it now...

Comment

Cause Latinos are only known to be Mexican boxers.

******, i'm Latino myself. Now fuck off.

Comment

Maybe you're projecting though. I see you just described your sad childhood. I didn't grow up a punk like you, you sad excuse of a father.
                    Sad excuse of a father? My son doesnt worship a known woman beater.. in fact I have done very well considering where I came from... but let me just end it there, becuase I dont owe you any type of explanation regarding what I have done and where I have been... especially with what I got now.

chances are you still live with your parents... and you have the nerve to talk about a grown man who provides for his?
                    What the **** have you done in your life thats so ****ing special? help build a ****ing fence on the boarder to keep them damn mexicans out?
                    you aint **** to me punk.. I'll swat the **** out your sorry ass.

Comment

Man Shut your ***1ng pie hole... Latinos, Asians, middle easterns, and african americans are all treated the same ****ing way.

You wouldnt know cus you didnt grow up in any of those catogorys, yet you talk **** about Mexicans which leads me to beleive your ass is racist. ima just say it now...
                      Again, proving further what a sad excuse of a father you are. I would be ashamed if I see my father arguing on a forum all day hating on an athlete.

Comment

Working...
                      X