Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Floyd eat the shot that knocked out Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd won't be hit by that shot ever. So you don't have to ask.

Comment

all SuckerPunchKO is saying is,

If you skip the video up to 2:25...2:25...again 2:25...zab lands a shot on Floyd that is very similar to the one Pac knocked out Ricky with, proving that he is susceptible to such a shot:

Its stupid to think mayweather could NEVER get hit by a certain punch.
      Last edited by texasboi15; 10-13-2011, 01:16 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Cotto got up from his two but was in a dazed survival mode after that.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
          True, he would be dazed but not out, and given Mayweather's survival skills, I think he probably get up close to Manny and clinch his way to the bell should a shot like that land. Manny hasn't demonstrated any 1 hit KO power at welter and above, even against at least partially drained opposition, so I don't think he could 1 hit KTFO Mayweather.

Comment

some people here are dumb and can't even comprehend a simple question...

"floyd will never be in that position, yada yada yada.." ; "the question should be yada yada yada..." jesus christ... get a life ****ers...

my answer: no, and boxingscene will lose 50% of its posters afterwards...

Comment

Do u think Pac can land that shot???

Do u think Pac can take those 2 Mosley shots? Without falling?

Do u think Pac can still win if Floyd is twisting his head around like Marquez did?

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                all SuckerPunchKO is saying is,

If you skip the video up to 2:25...2:25...again 2:25...zab lands a shot on Floyd that is very similar to the one Pac knocked out Ricky with, proving that he is susceptible to such a shot:

Its stupid to think mayweather could NEVER get hit by a certain punch.
                Would u mind breaking down what punches Floyd offers that makes it a very long night for Pac? And while you're at it...name a southpaw that has clearly dominated 3 rds against Floyd!!

Comment

Floyd wont have any problem with a punch like that because he doesnt have the bottle to get in the ring with Manny to risk taking one.

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
                    Would u mind breaking down what punches Floyd offers that makes it a very long night for Pac? And while you're at it...name a southpaw that has clearly dominated 3 rds against Floyd!!
                    the straight right and checkhook 1st come to mind.

none have clearly dominated FMJ.

look all the thread is asking is if that punch were to land, could Floyd take it?

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                      The punches (particularly the one that dropped Cotto in round 4) was not even close to the same to the one that KTFO Hatton. On the rd. 4 KD Pac was backpedaling and didn't even have his feet set. The Hatton KO he was in PERFECT position, planted his feet, and put a ton of torque into the shot. Probably the most devastating punch in his entire career.

How would other fighters take that exact punch on the chin? Just my 2 cents (keep in mind I know Pac already fought some of these guys, but he never landed that perfect punch):

Cotto = KTFO
                      JMM = KTFO
                      Mosley = Dropped and very hurt, then TKO'd (see Mosley-Forrest 1 rd. 2 except with finish)
                      Margarito = Very hurt, then TKO'd (ala Mosley-Margs)
                      Clottey = Very hurt, then turtle up, I actually think he'd survive though lol

Ortiz = KTFO
                      Bradley = KTFO
                      Mayweather = Dropped and very hurt, then ???
                      Last edited by Double_L; 10-13-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X