Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Dawson really have a good chance of beating Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Dawson really have a good chance of beating Hopkins?

After watching this video from boxing gambler Dwyer, who is picking Dawson to beat Hopkins, i personally dont see it happening:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34s6j...&feature=feedu

Dwyer said he is Dawsons lawyer which explains the p-orediction, but does anyone else genuinely think Dawson will beat Hopkins?

I dont believe in the triangle theory of Dawson lost to Pascal but Hopkins beat Pascal, etc, but it does make make me more strongly feel old popkins will dominate dawson

Hopkin's team has not really jumped at fighting DSawson early on. Dawson can box slowly, has a good size and speed which will cause Hopkin's problems for sure, but the way Pascal beat him showed that he really can only fight one way. He can;t adapt while Hopkin;s can easily.

Dawson has the best chance to beat Hopkin's, but he best perform at his best ever!

Comment

If Dawson comes and actually wants to fight he will win.

There is no way he should have lost to Pascel and if he enters with the same mindset, he will lose again.

And Hopkins is not dominating him

Comment

Dawson has a very good chance.

He has the speed, size and skill set to cause Hopkins alot of problems.

Comment

Yes and I believe it simply may be a style thing. Dawson at his best can be a good mover and patient sharp shooter.

Comment

Working...
          X