Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant's Take on Saul Alvarez-Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican fighters always get bad decisions in our big fights on HBO like

De La-Hoya Trinidad
    De La Hoya-Moseley 2
    Juan Manuel Marquez-Pacquiao 2
    Castillo-Mayweather 1

Merchant said the Mariachi music played for Oscar DLH "sucked" and HBO had that idiot Puerto Rican transalator wrongfully translating crap to insult Mexican fighters like Zaragoza and Chavez.

HBO SUCKS!!!!
    HBO SUCKS!!!
    HBO SUCKS!!!
    HBO SUCKS!!!
    HBO SUCKS!!!

Comment

The Racket Squad: Blinded By The Might

On the night Chavez Jr. stood toe to toe with John Duddy, Julio displayed a temperment that Alvarez has yet to show.
      This was the fight that encouraged Duddy to retire.
      My guess is that Canelo could not have stood up to the blistering pace and mental might that a fire fight such as that required.
      For that reason I am compelled to envision a Chavez victory over Saul, possibly by late round stoppage.
      Junior has his flaws, but he overcomes them with a tenacious will.
      Gomez figured Saul out and had Alfonso's stamina been brighter the result could have been very different.

If the fight is made at the the 160 limit, Canelo will have the roughest night of his professional ring career.
      At 157 I still go with Julio, but with more concern.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        2 hypejobs, going at it.

Obviously Canelo is far better skilled and Chavwz is stronger with a better chin
        Fuking Island rat talking about Hype jobs after Juanma got his ass handed to him by a Mexican Journeyman. You are the last mothfuker who should be talking about hype jobs you disgusting AIDS infected vermin!!

Comment

Hey the only rat is you infesting the united states you idiot like 4 billion of you climing the gates need sticky traps for you listen you 4 foot midget juanma earned his titles is not a hype job dummy look at his resume and the stoppage was corrupt so stop it you kno dam well canel n chavez have not earned those belts at all you like canelo cuz he looks white stop it I kno you all look the same but stop it chacez is a bum living off his fathers name moron

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Fuking Island rat talking about Hype jobs after Juanma got his ass handed to him by a Mexican Journeyman. You are the last mothfuker who should be talking about hype jobs you disgusting AIDS infected vermin!!
            Why does this Indian-Buffalo offspring mesican get soo pissed off when they are called Hype Jobs? Like chavez and alverez are REAL champions. The only REAL CHAMPION in boxing TODAY is FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!! DONE.

Comment

yeah, 2 hypejbs going at it. i think it'll be really exciting considering both would'nt want to be the bigger hypejob. i got chavez junior in this one due to size .

Comment

This fight will make lots of money

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                  On the night Chavez Jr. stood toe to toe with John Duddy, Julio displayed a temperment that Alvarez has yet to show.
                  This was the fight that encouraged Duddy to retire.
                  My guess is that Canelo could not have stood up to the blistering pace and mental might that a fire fight such as that required.
                  For that reason I am compelled to envision a Chavez victory over Saul, possibly by late round stoppage.
                  Junior has his flaws, but he overcomes them with a tenacious will.
                  Gomez figured Saul out and had Alfonso's stamina been brighter the result could have been very different.

If the fight is made at the the 160 limit, Canelo will have the roughest night of his professional ring career.
                  At 157 I still go with Julio, but with more concern.
                  Are you serious man? Jr. won you over when he fought Duddy? Come on, Duddy's not much of a risk for anyone with mediocre skill, we both know he won't struggle to find fights as long as he wants them. He's never going to be a legitimate contender, which everyone already knew and that is great mental fuel walking into the fight.

You say Alfonso figured Canelo out? We must agree to disagree here because I saw Canelo toying with Alfonso, and felt Canelo was never threaten.

Bottomline - both are paper champs, but Canelo has far more skill and is much stronger. Canelo by KO if the fight happens, which I doubt it will because Jr. struggles to make 160, I doubt he makes 157 or even 158 for that matter, unless of course he uses the vitamins he used to fight Troy Rowland. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X