No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao Stops Marquez Sooner Than You Think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    thats the thing, i dont see marquez running even after he feels manny's power he might step back for a few sec to recover but once he realize that he is running and the crowd starts to boo he's gonna let his pride take over and he's gonna get back in unlike mosley, clottey, cotto i dont see marquez running he has to much pride and he'll go out fighting.
    But that's the thing. When have Cotto or Shane ever ran? I remember Cotto doing a chicken dance against Shane in the 3rd round of their fight, and then he came back 3 seconds later and attacked him. He did back up against Margarito, but that was after he was beaten badly and his face was a mess.

Not saying he will, but if he did after a few rounds I wouldn't be angry with him at all. As a fan I don't know what it's like to get clocked with a Pacquiao left hook, but it must be pretty damn hard to make these guys run away. But I see this fight ending up just like Pac-Morales III, with Marquez fighting his heart out, but being beaten into submission inside 6.

Comment

[QUOTE=BoxerDood;11282951]But that's the thing. When have Cotto or Shane ever ran? I remember Cotto doing a chicken dance against Shane in the 3rd round of their fight, and then he came back 3 seconds later and attacked him. He did back up against Margarito, but that was after he was beaten badly and his face was a mess.

Not saying he will, but if he did after a few rounds I wouldn't be angry with him at all. As a fan I don't know what it's like to get clocked with a Pacquiao left hook, but it must be pretty damn hard to make these guys run away. But I see this fight ending up just like Pac-Morales III, with Marquez fighting his heart out, but being beaten into submission inside 6.[/QUOTE]

agreed, maybe inside 4

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        But that's the thing. When have Cotto or Shane ever ran? I remember Cotto doing a chicken dance against Shane in the 3rd round of their fight, and then he came back 3 seconds later and attacked him. He did back up against Margarito, but that was after he was beaten badly and his face was a mess.

Not saying he will, but if he did after a few rounds I wouldn't be angry with him at all. As a fan I don't know what it's like to get clocked with a Pacquiao left hook, but it must be pretty damn hard to make these guys run away. But I see this fight ending up just like Pac-Morales III, with Marquez fighting his heart out, but being beaten into submission inside 6.
        im talking about against pacman. mosley and cotto didnt run against pacman? cotto didnt run at first but mid round he started backing up and mosley well we all knew what happen there. i just cant see marquez doing this, like i said he might back up for a few sec but once he realize what he is doing i feel his pride and heart is gonna make him get back in there. this is to big of a fight for marquez to blow it away like that. i believe marquez will put it all on the line even if that mean he's getting knocked out. i know were not gonna see one guy attacking while the other one is running.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Sooner than who thinks, not me. I know what's up. I'd be surprised if the fight makes 12. Team Pac are fishing for an easy ko, since they haven't had 1 in 3 fights, a fat bloated Marquez fits the bill. They had better stop him.
          You expect Marquez to come in fat and bloated? I think he learned his lesson coming in heavier against Floyd. I would be really surprised if he came in on fight night more than a pound or two over his normal fighting weight as a lightweight.

Comment

Marquez is an inch tall than Pacquiao and is about the same weight. Marquez hydrates to 147 and Pacquiao hydrates to 148. He's only smaller than Pacquiao because he can't punch at welterweight and lacks the chin strength too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
              You expect Marquez to come in fat and bloated? I think he learned his lesson coming in heavier against Floyd. I would be really surprised if he came in on fight night more than a pound or two over his normal fighting weight as a lightweight.
              Ohhh, you mean the wter weight that he gains after weighing in at somewhere around 133 at the official weight-in, in a lightweight fight? Yeah thats not the same as putting on 11 lb's of muscle, or in his case fat.

Comment

JMM is the "smaller" guy. Pac will end it really early. Anything less whill display;

A. Pac STILL can't handle a defensive counter puncher
                B. Pac is getting old
                C. All the above

Easy fight. Pac will have ZERO problems with JMM's size, power, and style.

Comment

Well considering Pacquiao was putting Marquez down at 125 and arguably hits harder now, with Marquez struggling to handle any power above 135... then clearly Ariza you massive ****, this fight is meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    its just to bad this can only happen in your........DREAMS!
                    I don't know wtf you're talking about. I'm not dreaming about a damn thing. I never said Pac was on anything nor did I say I wished he was on anything. I'm just calling it like I see it if he was ever caught doing anything and his fans reaction to it. Cuz that is exactly how it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      Exactly lol

This is so dumb on their behalf..why would you discredit every fighter pacroidquio is facing..it's bad enough that he's fighting jmm at catch weight now his whole team is bragging about how easy this fight is gonna be...WE KNOW HOW EASY IT'S GONNA BE FOR PAC AT CATCH WEIGHT DON'T NEED TO TELL US.
                      They're trying to make it appear as an accomplishment constituted of redemption. Marquez after all did give Pacquiao some of his toughest fights, and arguably beat him. It's a bull**** fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X