Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: If I Bet The House, Bellew Knocks Cleverly Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Are they? Didnt know that.
    Neither did I? Not that I actually care mind you, which is probably why!

This will be a good test of Nathan’s discipline. Composure = victory.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
      this **** is a known betting loser.
      its just another show of what a **** this is.
      he would be skint if he were allowed to make these bets.
      i bet he would not offer georgey groves another bet (if he were allowed) if they were to fight again.
      ya know, **** it....they should let the **** bet and when hes skint we can kick around the gutter like the rat **** he is.
      he may reach a world title but will never have english public respect and i know which i, and many english fighters would rather have.
      all that bollocks about winning a gold medal in an amateur competition dont mean **** all in the pro ranks and then saying or demanding a "£1m for his signiature" ****.
      what kind of amateur boxer with a brand new pro licence and an "0-0" record can act like that? its got **** written through it like a stick of rock.
      georgey groves beat him twice and it was written in his destiny to get beaten.
      its his attitude that really stinks and its a shame because he does have ability but, he really needs to stfu and maybe go on a charity tour or an aid programme for the needy to earn some kind of public recognition and respect for helping others before making demands/bets/rediculous predictions or anything like it.
      as it stands.....?
      hes nothing more than a ****.
      :wank::wank::wank::wank:
      ha ha ha dont like him much then .....but he would laugh your comments off im sure, the guy idolises mayweather who lets face it dont give a **** if he is respected or not as long as when people look back he is seen as an atg. as a boxer i would rather atg status than the respect of the british fighting public which is about 30 people nowadays. oh and from your rant abd the fact you seem very angry that he isnt that good at trash talk i would suggest you are a ****.

Comment

definition of the word "****"
        a person that thinks all time great status is on the cards for james de gay.
        i.e. YOU.
        30 people? did you see the crowd(just from manchester) that turned up in vegas to see ricky hatton get kod by fmj? about 30 i think.
        laugh off my comments? i dont think so as he would probably chew himself to pieces in thinking(now knowing) that he is held in low esteem by the english public(his bread and butter)and he is universally recognised as a greedy little **** that lost to georgey groves.
        and following statements like paul smith will ko gg is really not thinking.
        he may ko gg but, what does do for his credibilty?
        ****all.
        still a **** and so are you.

Comment

Working...
        X