Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: If I Bet The House, Bellew Knocks Cleverly Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid comment!

Comment

I'll take that bet James! My house vs your house, I say Cleverly wins, you say Bellew?? No odds!

Comment

this **** is a known betting loser.
        its just another show of what a **** this is.
        he would be skint if he were allowed to make these bets.
        i bet he would not offer georgey groves another bet (if he were allowed) if they were to fight again.
        ya know, **** it....they should let the **** bet and when hes skint we can kick around the gutter like the rat **** he is.
        he may reach a world title but will never have english public respect and i know which i, and many english fighters would rather have.
        all that bollocks about winning a gold medal in an amateur competition dont mean **** all in the pro ranks and then saying or demanding a "£1m for his signiature" ****.
        what kind of amateur boxer with a brand new pro licence and an "0-0" record can act like that? its got **** written through it like a stick of rock.
        georgey groves beat him twice and it was written in his destiny to get beaten.
        its his attitude that really stinks and its a shame because he does have ability but, he really needs to stfu and maybe go on a charity tour or an aid programme for the needy to earn some kind of public recognition and respect for helping others before making demands/bets/rediculous predictions or anything like it.
        as it stands.....?
        hes nothing more than a ****.
        :wank::wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          i bet he would not offer georgey groves another bet (if he were allowed) if they were to fight again.
          ya know, **** it....they should let the **** bet and when hes skint we can kick around the gutter like the rat **** he is.
          he may reach a world title but will never have english public respect and i know which i, and many english fighters would rather have.
          all that bollocks about winning a gold medal in an amateur competition dont mean **** all in the pro ranks and then saying or demanding a "£1m for his signiature" ****.
          what kind of amateur boxer with a brand new pro licence and an "0-0" record can act like that? its got **** written through it like a stick of rock.
          its his attitude that really stinks and its a shame because he does have ability but, he really needs to stfu and maybe go on a charity tour or an aid programme for the needy to earn some kind of public recognition and respect for helping others before making demands/bets/rediculous predictions or anything like it.
          as it stands.....?
          Wow! You really don't like him do you....

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            as it stands.....?
            Hi George.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
              Wow! You really don't like him do you....
              damn straight, lol but, i like to vent my spleen on him too because he just asks for it.
              i do pick him to beat wijekskskli or whatever his name is though.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                Hi George.
                its "saint" george. but, hi.

Comment

Find it strange James said this but oh well it's his opinion, im a bit worried he hasnt been talking about his fight at all but everything else i hope he isnt taking his fight lightly...

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
                    Find it strange James said this but oh well it's his opinion, im a bit worried he hasnt been talking about his fight at all but everything else i hope he isnt taking his fight lightly...
                    I'm a DeGale fan but the reason he hasn't been talking about his own fight is because he's learned from the Groves fight, basically don't talk **** if you can't back it up, he's now going in to the ring with the mentality of 'I'm going to let my hands do the talking' rather then talk it up & look like a idiot after, even though i thought DeGale won.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                      I'm a DeGale fan but the reason he hasn't been talking about his own fight is because he's learned from the Groves fight, basically don't talk **** if you can't back it up, he's now going in to the ring with the mentality of 'I'm going to let my hands do the talking' rather then talk it up & look like a idiot after, even though i thought DeGale won.
                      Yeah im a huge Degale fan i was at the Groves fight and everybody was saying around me that James won but oh well hopefully he will prove it this weekend, i cant wait its a huge weekend of boxing going to be great

Comment

Working...
                      X