Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dibella rejects Pirog Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye mates, which one of yer' fookers, called?

Dat fookin lad Martinez has goot something I want.

Comment

I've been sayin that Martinez is a ducker and dibella is a moron and a dumbass.

Martinez got offered a career high payday and turned it down. Who does martinez think he is to turn down a career high payday at 36 when he can't even sell 5,000 tickets and tickets were free if you buy a pair of socks at Academy?

This is a flat out duck move and it isnt the first or second time. He ducked Pirog and Zbik when they were both his mandatories.

HBO needs to stop giving this bum easy paydays like Berto because he will get exposed as soon as he fights a decent fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by bullq21 View Post
        let me get this straight.... floyd was cherry picking jmm when he fought him at ww. but martinez isnt cherrypicking floyd or manny?

omg martinez will come down to 154 omg... ***** who gives a **** where he will come down to hes middleweight champ he should start acting like it and fight real mw contenders.

we all see through the act sergio is just trying to get that paper dont try and play it off like hes a real champ or anything... damn man the old man needs to get his ass whooped darren mother****ing barker was giving him a fight the dude needs to prove himself
        So......Pac and Floyd would destroy him.....but Sergio would be cherry picking them?

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Lol. He said that Quillin should fight Pirog to earn a shot at his fighter. But he's scared of Martinez fighting Pirog. What a fuck face.
          both of them need to earn the shot why would Martinez be scared a paper champion like Pirog he hasn't done **** before and since winning that vacant belt

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Did he reject it only based on the location or what?
            And no American TV date.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              both of them need to earn the shot why would Martinez be scared a paper champion like Pirog he hasn't done **** before and since winning that vacant belt
              Darren Barker?

Comment

I'll fight fo' me fraction of what dat Russian lad is ask'ng fo...

Comment

Martinez is a ducker!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Darren Barker?
                    same **** exept Sergio just came off KOing Dzinziruk so he decided to KO a Brit Nobody instead of another Russian nobody

Comment

If Pirog really wanted the fight in Russia, have no US Television, and make barely more than what he is making now, then why should he take the fight?

Come here to the USA, let HBO build up and broadcast the fight, and let the money be right.....

Comment

Working...
                      X