Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson?! The guy who lost to Pascal right? The one Glenn Johnson nearly knocked out?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    triangle theory got nothing to do with:

1. making up excuses for losses or poor performances.

2. being unable to mesh with any one trainer.

3. fighting lackadaisical or uninspired (lazy)

lol @ those who took the thread as merely triangle theory.

but take how you wanna take it.
    He isn't lazy at all. The problem is he admires his work too much, far too much. he's content with landing 1 punch and posing afterward. He thinks he's cute.

Comment

where in the thread is a triangle theory implicated?!

lol @ you clowns!

Comment

where in the thread is a triangle theory implicated?!

lol @ you clowns!
        My thoughts exactly. I didn't see any triangle theory.. I just saw some of dawsons intangibles being put on display.

Comment

You brought up two fighters that fight absolutely nothing like B-Hop, the title is part of the thread.

You are implying that because how he did against different fighters matters in this fight when B-Hop is a very different fighter than then the guys you brought up.

You have no idea how he fights, because he isn't a go get you guy he is lazy, that conclusion is lazy~

What fighter doesn't make excuses for loses, including B-Hop so if you dislike that you should talk about B-Hop also

He just hasn't found the right trainer~ but he obviously has meshed with Scully because he has gone back to him so I don't see your point.

Overall it is just lazy poppy **** that you wrote so don't get mad come up with better stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            You brought up two fighters that fight absolutely nothing like B-Hop, the title is part of the thread.

You are implying that because how he did against different fighters matters in this fight when B-Hop is a very different fighter than then the guys you brought up.

You have no idea how he fights, because he isn't a go get you guy he is lazy, that conclusion is lazy~

What fighter doesn't make excuses for loses, including B-Hop so if you dislike that you should talk about B-Hop also

He just hasn't found the right trainer~ but he obviously has meshed with Scully because he has gone back to him so I don't see your point.

Overall it is just lazy poppy **** that you wrote so don't get mad come up with better stuff.
            i never even mentioned Bhop name.

thread has nothing to do with Bhop.

read it again.

lol!

Comment

i never even mentioned Bhop name.

thread has nothing to do with Bhop.

read it again.

lol!

Why bring Dawson up saying this is going to happen again soon~

You are implying, you are just to gutless to take a real stand~ but if Dawson was to lose you would bump this thread for sure~

Comment

Why bring Dawson up saying this is going to happen again soon~

You are implying, you are just to gutless to take a real stand~ but if Dawson was to lose you would bump this thread for sure~
                if Dawson was to lose?! why would i...

what are you talking about?

forget it.

take it how you wanna take it.

whatever you talking about

Comment

if Dawson was to lose?! why would i...

what are you talking about?

forget it.

take it how you wanna take it.

whatever you talking about
                  IF Dawson was to lose why would you bump a thread saying Dawson was going to get beaten soon? Are you kidding? You are already tooting your own horn in this thread so it is pretty obvious~

If you are going to make a thread like this don't pussyfoot around~

Comment

IF Dawson was to lose why would you bump a thread saying Dawson was going to get beaten soon? Are you kidding? You are already tooting your own horn in this thread so it is pretty obvious~

If you are going to make a thread like this don't pussyfoot around~
                    Chad is that you?!

you have no point dog

Comment

Chad is that you?!

you have no no point dog
                      Where have I been over complementary of Chad Dawson?~

Way to try and change the subject though~ Oh and I went through all your "points" before in the first post but you got caught up on mentioning B-Hop so really you were the one that didn't keep on thread~
                      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-11-2011, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X