Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson?! The guy who lost to Pascal right? The one Glenn Johnson nearly knocked out?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    you owned yourself

and now you're trying to cover it up but all one has to do is read your previous posts to see how you played yourself!
    No I really didn't, I got what you were trying to say and you carrying on like this shows. I had left the thread I didn't give a shit I wasn't going to come back but you had to respond again to try and defend your weak shit.

Come correct next time and maybe something like this won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      My beef is your point is obvious and you are making gutless excuses yet will try and reap the rewards should things go your way~

You have shown no real insight so anything you get right is by chance so you deserve nothing really but if you at least had the backbone to say what you feel it wouldn't be near as bad and I would just consider you lucky.

It is they style of a boy not that of a man~
      would you believe me if i told you i seek no credit or reward for anything?

it was just a thought to me dog.

i had no hidden agenda or motive in posting this thread.

believe me.

Comment

gambler you gambled...

and lost.

Comment

would you believe me if i told you i seek no credit or reward for anything?

it was just a thought to me dog.

i had no hidden agenda or motive in posting this thread.

believe me.
          Sure dude whatever you say, you make a thread dogging Dawson and if this fight goes against him you aren't coming back to point out you saw it all before hand~

Please you are already trying to toot your own horn here, so you are obviously the sort that will point to something like this. All with you being able to deny because you didn't specifically say, if you want that credit take a stand because without the risk of looking like a fool you deserve no reward~

You know what they say about people who say trust me or believe me~ do the opposite

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            Styles make fight, Dawson style is a nightmare for Hopkins.
            Absolutely right. Triangle theories should very rarely be used.

Comment

gambler you gambled...

and lost.
              Nah I called your bullshit, and that call is looking better all the time~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Sure dude whatever you say, you make a thread dogging Dawson and if this fight goes against him you aren't coming back to point out you saw it all before hand~

Please you are already trying to toot your own horn here, so you are obviously the sort that will point to something like this.

You know what they say about people who say trust me or believe me~ do the opposite
                gambler1981

Easy work!

lol

Comment

Yup I don't understand why anybody can give Dawson a chance.

Comment

gambler1981

Easy work!

lol
                    It was easy work dealing with you~

You haven't really said anything, just trying to deflect thanks for admitting you got, got~

Comment

His big mistake was getting rid of steward now he will box boring and will not be enough to impress the judges

Comment

Working...
                      X