No announcement yet.

Cunningham, "If Victor wants to get beat again, come f**k with Devon Alexander"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    LOL, I remember when Devon Alexander was the next big thing. People were talking about him like he was the second coming of Ray Robinson. Then he loses his next three fights. Pretty sure Ortiz beats him.
    he's lost once thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
      he's lost once thanks
      you didn't catch the kotelnik and matthysse fights then?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
        hahaha FLABBY OUT OF SHAPE!!! your post destroyed and pwned itself, so no need to respond. . . lol, if you kenw anything about boxing, you would know HBO put up more than 2 million for the alexander/bradley fight. . . you're just clutching for straws to justify why sergio will duck pirog. .

cut?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA this is too funny! seriously. . ahahahaha. . . me, poor? I have to suffer living in your GOD AWFUL state bcause I go to law school here. . . you are from michigan?! haha on your little 3k pontoon boat! MOOBS! that's your new name is MOOBS! hahaha you are poor, and chubby and pasty! haha. GOD it would be horrible to look like you and have your life. hahaha. . .
        You really are something. HBO did not put up more than 2 million for Alexander V Bradley. Each fighter made a million with future bouts in the contract. Pirog is 31 years old, not American and isn't marketable. Don't think HBO is going to make special rules for him. HBO rarely spends over 2 million for WCB, especially for a guy that doesn't have huge ratings(Martinez) and a complete unknown(Pirog).

I'm sorry I don't own a yacht. Pontoons are pretty nice when you have a group of people, jackass. I fear the worse for you. Not only are you everything I listed but you are worse than I thought. Unable to take control of his life and living in a state that he doesn't even like. I'd never be in a position like that. I'm a student at Michigan U and if you are smart(like you claim) you obviously are attending one of the best law programs in the country and you attend here. I'd love to show your punk ass just how fat I really am.

Comment

Hahaahhh..... hahahahahahahahah. Ortiz would murder this bum. Murder.

Comment

Check has Herpes.

Comment

Victor would give Devon his fourth consecutive loss unfortunately. How many currently well thought of fighters have lost four in a row? Even Maccarinelli didn't manage that. Ouch.

Comment

lol, remember when Devon got hurt by Lucas & then clamied it was a flash knock down LOL.

Devon pitty pat punches won't stop Ortiz from coming forward, Devon get's stopped.

Comment

Hahahaha.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      Why can't Devon talk for himself?

I got Victor in this one.
                      Too busy feuding with Paulie on twitter. Also, I think Devon wins..... in St. Louis only, anywhere else he loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X