Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Martinez fight Macklin/Andy Lee or Pirog in Russia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

martinez should fight pirog in the usa or if he wants even more money fight him in russia. either way fight him you pansy.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      warren in court testimony disproved that claim. keep trying to rewrite history. if you keep lying maybe it will make it true.
      Hopkins chose the 2nd choice when faced with the prospect of fighting Sir Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Since when did Hopkins worry about fighters being in the same weight division as him?
        why didn't calzaghe go to germany for a career high payday? ottke was the unified champ.

Comment

Hopkins chose the 2nd choice when faced with the prospect of fighting Sir Joe.
          you seem like a reasonable person when it comes to most things but when calzaghe is brought up your brain refuses to acknowledge facts and logic. i don't get it. warren himself said the fight would only take place in wales and calzaghe would get 100 percent of the ppv money which was over 5 million dollars. why would hopkins who was the number 1 p4p fighter give up hometown advantage and make much less than his opponent? yes he made less total fighting hakkar but the calzaghe offer was not a serious or fair offer.

would pac be ducking senchenko if he was offered a fight where senchenko got a 70/30 split and the fight was in ukraine? i think not. if calzaghe was serious about fighting hopkins back then he should have came to america and accepted a reasonable split but he was scared of flying.......until hopkins and jones looked vulnerable.

Comment

you seem like a reasonable person when it comes to most things but when calzaghe is brought up your brain refuses to acknowledge facts and logic.
            Describing yourself?

Comment

Describing yourself?
              no. i'm not reasonable under any circumstance.

Comment

you seem like a reasonable person when it comes to most things but when calzaghe is brought up your brain refuses to acknowledge facts and logic. i don't get it. warren himself said the fight would only take place in wales and calzaghe would get 100 percent of the ppv money which was over 5 million dollars. why would hopkins who was the number 1 p4p fighter give up hometown advantage and make much less than his opponent? yes he made less total fighting hakkar but the calzaghe offer was not a serious or fair offer.

would pac be ducking senchenko if he was offered a fight where senchenko got a 70/30 split and the fight was in ukraine? i think not. if calzaghe was serious about fighting hopkins back then he should have came to america and accepted a reasonable split but he was scared of flying.......until hopkins and jones looked vulnerable.
                damn, dirk gets killed by daggum every time this topic comes up. I respect your persistence though dirk!

Comment

**** pirog and this topic the only reason he wants to fight in russia is to have the judges in his pocket. pirog wants martinez bring your asssss to usa

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    damn, dirk gets killed by daggum every time this topic comes up. I respect your persistence though dirk!
                    He killed me? How?

Hopkins turned down a career high purse to fight Calzaghe. Fought bums in America instead.

Pretty much exactly what you're trying to admonish Sergio for.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      **** pirog and this topic the only reason he wants to fight in russia is to have the judges in his pocket. pirog wants martinez bring your asssss to usa
                      he is willing to go to the usa. he fought jacobs in the usa for 30k. martinez doesn't want to fight him anywhere. he says he wants the big money fights so here's a big money fight in his own division.

Comment

Working...
                      X