No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Clears The Air: Floyd Mayweather Never Said Yes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has cleared the air about some of his statements that were originally published, and later distributed, by Sky Sports. The British outlet quoted Khan as stating "Floyd Mayweather has agreed to fight me." During a recent roundtable with the media, Khan denied making that statement, and said nobody, including Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer, has ever told him that Mayweather agreed to a fight in 2012.

All Khan wants is free publicity

Comment

Mayweather/Khan in fall. Sorry Khan but you already spilled the beans..

Comment

schaeffer says khan might have the best chin in boxing- not surprising given how much he wags the bloody, must have some right jaw muscles by now. shame we have to listen to so much drivel for him to get it that way...

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
          Team Mayweather, or Schaefer, probably told him to shut his mouth about it.
          Co-Sign

To early for Khan to talk about Floyd when he's not even had a fight at 147

Comment

someone get some RAID and blast this roach!

Comment

good fight for *****s. they can brag about how Floyd beat an "asian" fighter who is similar to Manny Pacquiao

Kinda like a fake Rolex, if you get a good replica it could still be just as good.

Comment

I got mad love for PBF but if he fights Khan without Khan beating Ortiz and Berto I would not support it. Khan is a joke and a win over him does nothing for Floyd's legacy. I would much rather see Floyd fight Alvarez than Khan. Khan's punk ass wont even give Maidana a rematch. Come on Floyd, you can do better than that. Let that clown (Khan) prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Hahahahahahah lol!! Nyahah We knew chicken boy didn't want any of Khan. He is even scared of an Ortiz rematch lol. What do you expect??
                  Why wold he be scared of Khan who couldnt lay a glove on McKloskey?

Comment

This is just what the hater's need ... more false claims about who Floyd gonna fight. This crap is ridiculous!!!! And if the fight didn't\don't happen "Floyd agreed to fight Khan in 2011" and then ducked Khan.

Khan has been running from interview to interview talkin how Floyd's agreed to fight him and now he finally reveals that it's all make believe

I hope Peterson clips this bastard and gives him a reality check -- then we'll see how much he runs his freakin mouth.

What a freakin tool this Khan is ......

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                      Hahahahahahah lol!! Nyahah We knew chicken boy didn't want any of Khan. He is even scared of an Ortiz rematch lol. What do you expect??
                      scared of an Ortiz rematch ? that bum don't even deserve another payday after how he performed that night . u cant deny ure a Floyd hater , he dominates Ortiz for 4 rounds , never in trouble yet u say hes afraid of him .. stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X