Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Cotto stans have been proven wrong yet again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    It's a sig hating on Puerto Ricans, not Cotto. Not that it makes it any better, all it does is expose him as a racist.

His sig says typical Cotto Stan, he is hating on Miguel as well. Pretty weak.

Comment

• Wow miss fantastic must not have seen the video oh cheato walking around with his wraps torn after the Cotto fight.

Denial

Comment

• I don't know if Margs cheated or not. The fact is that Cotto put a ****ing beating on him! Yeah Cotto lost but so did Margs in that fight. They both put such a beating on each other that neither one has been the same since. If Cotto is dumb enought to fight the same fight he might lose in the same fashion. I will say this though, if Margs hits Cotto and if Cotto realizes that the punch didn't have **** on it. I would expect Cotto to beat the life out of Margs. If Margs was proper in their first fight and Cotto feels that Margs had true power in the first fight I expect Cotto to be on his bike most of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Thank HTown for this.

Idk, People EDIT their photos. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Yea Cheato is gonna not gonna use hand wraps to fight a primed undefeated champion in Miguel Cotto BUT he's gonna try and use them against an old ass Shane Mosley after whiping Cotto's azz and gaining confindence at the same time. Does that really make any kind of sense? If it does your a dumbfuk. When Cheato beat Cotto he's gotta think he can beat anyone and for sure he's gotta think he can beat an old azz Shane so why use wraps to fight Shane? Unless he used them in the Cotto fight which is why he tried to use them against Shane fight. Put 2 an 2 together idiots.

Comment

Working...
            X