Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Cotto stans have been proven wrong yet again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herschlag View Post

You little worm. The proof is in the fact that the Nsac watched him wrap and signed off on them. You're the one with no proof save for your pathetic paranoia.

Guess you have not read Antwuan's post yet. Proof is a standard of evidence that is nearly irrefutable. It has been argued TIME AND AGAIN that no one watched margaresto's hands being wrapped.

No one from Cotto's camp went into Margarito's dressing room to check wraps:

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...wraps-scandal-

"That was a decision for the whole team, not just for my former trainer, who is my uncle. He said they didn’t send anybody to our dressing room.

"So we don’t send anybody to their dressing room and I agreed. There was an agreement on the whole thing from me."

The athletic commissions are so complacent in their enforcement of the rules that it took Naazim Richardson to find the bricks:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/bygeor...bCjalA2UsCZfNJ

Even when both Mosley's trainer and the NSAC were watching margaresto's hands being wrapped the crime almost went unnoticed until Naazim Richardson noticed too much tape on the knuckle, ****stick.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      How did it disappear?

He knocked down an almost iron chinned Garcia in the first round, and has been the only person to visibly hurt Pacquiao since Pac moved up to fight ODLH.....
      True....

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan Maxx View Post
        That dude tried to brush off a pic from HBO as photoshopped, but it's this one that looks suspect. Notice the random ink next to the signature from the NSAC. It looks as if there is a square edge underneath and to slightly to the left the "L" which would indicate a rectangular marquee being used for copying the pattern of the wraps. This photo looks almost like a botched copy/paste/blend job.

Dude said that picture he posted was taken "AFTER he was on the shoulders and was taken while he was STILL IN THE RING and BEFORE the wraps were cut off.... " If that's the case, then why does this screencap I just took from the fight while Margarito is still on dude's shoulders show this...

I guess HBO was altering photos and videos both, huh?
        Lampley: "BIG RIGHT HAND BY ANTWUAN, MR. FANTASTIC IS HURT!"

Merchant: "His confidence made him post the thread...and now...that same confidence...has backfired..."

Steward: "This is exactly how I predicted it would happen."

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post

Merchant: "His confidence made him post the thread...and now...that same confidence...has backfired..."

hahaha!!!! good sh it !

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post

Htown back to trolling again.

Comment

Why are Marg fans such ****ing fags?

Pathetic thread from a pathetic poster. 0/10

Comment

Cotto calling it how it really is. Why are margarito fans so obsessed with Cotto? its like *****s obsessed with floyds fictional "GREAT" resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Thank HTown for this.

Because a trainer would put something on the outside of the wraps

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Because a trainer would put something on the outside of the wraps
                    What does that really prove my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by MechaGodzilla View Post
                      What does that really prove my friend?
                      That exactly are you asking, my friend

Comment

Working...
                      X