Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs montiel 2??? Who would win ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire vs montiel 2??? Who would win ?

Who would win in a rematch between montiel and donaire It seemed like montiel was getting some rythim before he got caught so I'd think montiel can take a rematch

I just think Donaire is to rangy for him, Montiel is a good fighter but I just think Donaire is all wrong for him.

I think he could make the fight last but I think he would have to stink out the joint to do that unless he can catch Donaire.

Comment

Donairre is faster, Bigger, and hits harder than Montiel.

There are other options for Montiel he should stay away from Donairre.

Comment

It's obvious Donire is far superior to Montiel. I like Fern. but you gotta wonder what that KO has done to him mentally.

Comment

Donaire was superior in every way, was landing those left hand counters at a consistent rate, will happen in the rematch also.

Comment

Honestly, Donaire would beat Montiel 9 or 10 times out of 10. Montiel really isn't even in his league when you are talking head to head.

Comment

Donaire wins again, he is just in another level right now. No disrespect to Montiel neither...

Comment

same result

Comment

OP must be mexican to even think that montiel has a chance in a rematch.

Comment

Donaire beats Montiel 100 times outta 100.

Same with Pacquiao vs Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X