No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Responds To Dawson's 'Dirty Fighter' Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Responds To Dawson's 'Dirty Fighter' Claims

Bernard Hopkins responded to allegations by Chad Dawson that he’s a dirty fighter during a conference call on Wednesday to hype their Oct. 15 fight. Hopkins basically dismissed the notion that he got to where is by fighting dirty. Dawson made the complaint during a previous conference call. [Click Here To Read More]

cant wait for this fight two of my favorite fighters, i would like Dawson to win since a loss drops him down big time again, Hopkins win or loss doesn't have any issues

Comment

When pretty much every single fighter you have faced has called you dirty, then you are probably dirty

Comment

all fighters are dirty. mayweather and ortiz brung out the dirty in eachother.

Comment

Hopkins has TENDENCIES to be a dirty fighter, but his tactics are so sly and deceptive you have to praise him. . . I'd rather see a guy fight a little dirty because he wants to win at all costs, than see a guy constantly tapping gloves making me feel like i'm watching two friends fight each other who don't really care to win, and are making a joke out of all the fans - laughing behind our backs all the way to the bank.

Comment

Hopkins is gonna do whatever it takes to win. He is a crafty old vet.

Comment

I gotta give it up to B-Hop for being the only fighter to fake a low blow and then take the full 5 mins for recovery. BTW, B-Hop vs Jones 2 was some of the most professionally delivered dirty **** I've ever seen in a boxing match. Hopkins has always punched his opponents in the hips and ass when the ref can't see it and since he's gotten older he uses his head (Holyfield style) on occasion. I think B-Hop tries to do whatever he can to pull the other fighter out of their gameplan and into anger or a poorly timed retaliation for a recieved foul. IMO B-Hop feels like it's a fight, and if you can get away with a foul it's all part of the game. Bernard Hopkins is a win at all cost type of fighter period.

Comment

Hopkins can brag about his hall-of-fame career and how well he fights, it doesn't matter he will get beaten badly come October 15.

Comment

Dawson is taking a Page from the Ortiz Camp lol

Comment

I like Hopkins and no disrespect to him, but he is most certainly one of the most dirty fighters in the sport no matter what he says. Hell most of his fans are PROUD of the fact that he's dirty. They say that he's smart and experienced for doing it.

Again no disrespect to Hopkins though as I do infact like him.

Comment

Working...
                    X