Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Khan is Obsessed With Me, Focus on Peterson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    What date? He called out Khan for July 23rd....
    Damn you can't be that dumb Dirk,Bradley does not make his fights his promoter does..Shaw told Bradley the date was July 23rd,Bradley had a date with HBO for June 30th..Meaning he would have to sign an extension to fight Khan,and fight on Khans fight date of July 23rd..Stop playing stupid..

Comment

good for Bradley if he's getting Pac
      but he still shouldn't be talking shit about Khan
      Khan's fighting Lamont in lieu of Bradley
      don't expect Lamont to pose much threat to Khan
      Khan's right to be pissed at Bradley
      that fight might still happen at 147 later on

Comment

This bum really thinks too highly of himself
        Both Khan and Bradley think too highly of themselves.

Comment

The real fighter is the one who wants the fight.

And it aint that puto Bradley.
          I guess if you hate Bradley, then you just hate him. But honestly, how can you be a fan of the sport and not be impressed by this guy's body of work at 140? The man is always ripped and in shape, plus has a crowd pleasing style.He can box, he can bang, he is well rounded as a fighter. Khan has a lot of ability and a style that could beat Tim, but that doesn't mean that he can. Tim has the better intangibles.I've never seen Khan have to adjust in a tough fight.( Doesn't mean that he can't, but the question is can he?) I've never seen Khan get rocked to the floor and get up to win. But on the other hand, Tim has done both.He got tagged even harder by Holt than Khan did with Prescott. Plus, he had to step his game up and out think and outbox a very game Peterson. Khan will have to prove he can do the same against Lamont.

So if you hate this guy, it must be on a personal level. Timothy Bradley is a fighter's fighter.He's fought and beat everyone they have put in front of him, so of course he's looking for the big pay days now. This is a business. The whole purpose for not fighting Khan was a business move. What would any fighter in that position have done? Khan is already being marketed and promoted well by GBP. Doesn't Bradley deserve the same? Tim did want to fight Khan and he was calling him out. But once Arum got in his head and told him a more lucrative path to take, he backed out.Why, because he is scared of Khan who got crushed by a much lesser fighter than himself??? Hell no. Because he wants to make more money and be set for life when his career is over!!! Even if you hate him, doesn't that make more sense? I will never believe that any fighter that's been fighting since they were 9 or 10 years old would be afraid of any human walking. I guess he's suppose to end up like Iran Barkley or Meldrick Taylor...BROKE!!! That's not intelligent. Fight wars but get the short end of it financially. This is not street fighting when the toughest kid on the block challenges the big dog up town. THESE ARE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES AND BOXING IS A BUSINESS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
            When Tim Bradley fought Devon Alexander he had called out Amir Khan a couple of times on camera by saying and I quote "Stop Running, Amir. I am coming for you".
            The plan was for him to fight Devon and Amir to fight Maidana with the winners facing each other.
            He was at two of Amir's fights and was even interviewed in the UK where he kept repeating the same thing that Amir should stop running from him.
            These are all FACTS and they are undisputed.

Now he says he doesn't understand why Amir keeps calling him out.

Tim Bradley is a typical ghetto boy and a typical imbecile who happens to be a buffoon. A dirty fighter and a hypocrite.

Most Americans thought Amir would avoid Bradley or Maidana but he didn't and now they are still on Bradley's nuts. Get a grip morons!! It's Bradley who is not making this fight happen. If Bradley was bigger than Amir then he would be making big time money fighting. Amir is already a millionaire and anyone that fights him usually gets their biggest payday. That's another FACT.

Bradley is phucking kunt and piece of sheet that needs to go have sex with his promoter Bob.
            Ghetto boy??? That's cool, the greatest fighters that ever came out of this sport came from the streets and ghetto. Fighters that Khan will never be mentioned in the same sentence with.

You have showed the quotes Bradley has made in the past, and they are 100% true. But instead of saying Timothy ducked Khan, wouldn't it make more sense to say he changed his mind because a better business proposal was presented to him. Yes Khan would have been his biggest pay day, but he would of had to resign with Shaw. Shaw doesn't have anyone at 140 or 147 that would put Bradley in a good lucrative position. So why not wait and sign with Arum to make more money in the near future? Doesn't that make more sense from a business stand point? Like you said, Khan is already a millionaire, why can't Bradley make the right decisions for himself to be in that same position? Don't you think fighting on the undercard of Pac vs Marquez in front of a sold out arena would bring him more exposure than Shaw ever could get him? If Khan and Bradley both keep winning, doesn't that set up a much bigger fight and event than it would if it had took place in July?

This is not club fighting or street fighting when your objective is to prove you're the tougher guy. These guys are professionals and boxing is a business. I wanted to see them fight back in July as well. But i understand completely. What percentage of boxers end their career broke? Yeah, they fought classic wars in the ring, but only have the memories to show for it. But that doesn't pay the bills or keep a roof over your head.

As far as Bradley being a dirty fighter, well, they said the same about Hopkins, Holyfield, and Duran, and Hagler, and Norris, and Tyson...LOL!!! At the end of the day, you do what you have to do in that squared circle to win. Its the refs job to catch it and penalize it. Hate Timothy Bradley if you want, but he is a fighter. He's a champion. He is the real deal and he won't be going away anytime soon. So Khan will sooner or later get what he wants, or at least, what he thinks he want!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
              Ghetto boy??? That's cool, the greatest fighters that ever came out of this sport came from the streets and ghetto. Fighters that Khan will never be mentioned in the same sentence with.

You have showed the quotes Bradley has made in the past, and they are 100% true. But instead of saying Timothy ducked Khan, wouldn't it make more sense to say he changed his mind because a better business proposal was presented to him. Yes Khan would have been his biggest pay day, but he would of had to resign with Shaw. Shaw doesn't have anyone at 140 or 147 that would put Bradley in a good lucrative position. So why not wait and sign with Arum to make more money in the near future? Doesn't that make more sense from a business stand point? Like you said, Khan is already a millionaire, why can't Bradley make the right decisions for himself to be in that same position? Don't you think fighting on the undercard of Pac vs Marquez in front of a sold out arena would bring him more exposure than Shaw ever could get him? If Khan and Bradley both keep winning, doesn't that set up a much bigger fight and event than it would if it had took place in July?

This is not club fighting or street fighting when your objective is to prove you're the tougher guy. These guys are professionals and boxing is a business. I wanted to see them fight back in July as well. But i understand completely. What percentage of boxers end their career broke? Yeah, they fought classic wars in the ring, but only have the memories to show for it. But that doesn't pay the bills or keep a roof over your head.

As far as Bradley being a dirty fighter, well, they said the same about Hopkins, Holyfield, and Duran, and Hagler, and Norris, and Tyson...LOL!!! At the end of the day, you do what you have to do in that squared circle to win. Its the refs job to catch it and penalize it. Hate Timothy Bradley if you want, but he is a fighter. He's a champion. He is the real deal and he won't be going away anytime soon. So Khan will sooner or later get what he wants, or at least, what he thinks he want!!! LOL
              I could not have said it better myself..Green coming at ya...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Damn you can't be that dumb Dirk,Bradley does not make his fights his promoter does..Shaw told Bradley the date was July 23rd,Bradley had a date with HBO for June 30th..Meaning he would have to sign an extension to fight Khan,and fight on Khans fight date of July 23rd..Stop playing stupid..
                Skip to 30 secs, bradley says ill be back in the ring july 23rd .........

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  Skip to 30 secs, bradley says ill be back in the ring july 23rd .........

Another guy playing stupid,does Bradley make his own fights or does his promoter???If Bradleys promoter tells him that's when his fight is that's what he has to go on..But why would he need to sign an. Extension if his date was in July??Simple because his date was in June that's why..Shaw trying to make a fight on Khans date in it self shows Shaw as a Bad promoter/sneak who knew Bradley wanted to leave him..It was not a good deal for Bradley to take the fight under Shaw,period...

Comment

then why say im fighting khan? why not just say i dont know when im fighting next like Pacquiao does all the time? why call out khan? the truth is he called out khan thinking he wouldnt accept, when he did Bradley was shook.......

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      then why say im fighting khan? why not just say i dont know when im fighting next like Pacquiao does all the time? why call out khan? the truth is he called out khan thinking he wouldnt accept, when he did Bradley was shook.......

/thread
                      Because that's what Shaw had lined up for him..Nd I all ready said what I had to about Shaw..

Comment

Working...
                      X